Page 275 of 311 FirstFirst ... 175225265271272273274275276277278279285 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,125 of 4651

Thread: TV News Updates

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Yeah the show already lost Segal and losing Murray is just too big a blow. They should wrap it this season. The cast has all aged up and its no longer the same.
    You are probably right. It's not a show I watch but reading an article about why Garlin is immediately out of the show demonstrates that he's a complete asshole and makes one wonder why in the world they put up with his BS all this time.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Yeah the show already lost Segal and losing Murray is just too big a blow. They should wrap it this season. The cast has all aged up and its no longer the same.
    On second thought, with what I'm reading of his allegations, they might squeeze out a season 10 or even a season 11 just as a "FU" to Garlin, whether it makes sense from a story-perspective or not. Give the behind the scenes crew at least ONE year of being on a set that wasn't hell from one person.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    On second thought, with what I'm reading of his allegations, they might squeeze out a season 10 or even a season 11 just as a "FU" to Garlin, whether it makes sense from a story-perspective or not. Give the behind the scenes crew at least ONE year of being on a set that wasn't hell from one person.
    They likely will push that through and well...as many are saying the show should have ended after season 5 or 6. Its really over-stayed its welcome to this point. So them pushing another season without another key cast member makes sense.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Well I expect Chris Noth to die some off screen death or explosion or something on the Equalizer as Noth is facing allegations from two different women.
    Geek / Gamer / Filmmaker / Indy Pro Wrestler
    @SebastionEnvi (Twitter/Instagram)
    youtube.com/SkunkLifeMedia

Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    Well I expect Chris Noth to die some off screen death or explosion or something on the Equalizer as Noth is facing allegations from two different women.
    So much for him guest starring on the revived L&O, then. :/

https://people.com/tv/chris-noth-acc...s-allegations/

HBO has renewed We're Here for a third season.

TBS has renewed American Dad for Seasons 18 & 19.

Showtime has renewed Yellowjackets for a second season.

The Law & Order revival series has announced Sam Waterston will be returning to the show for Season 21. Article Link.

Here's the trailer for the Hulu series How I Met Your Father.

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Legacies actress Kalyee Bryant is leaving the show after four seasons.

Production on the season finale of Ghosts has been halted after a positive on-set Covid test.

Well that didn't take long: HBO Max has cancelled Head Of The Class after one season.

Netflix has cancelled Julie and the Phantoms after one season.

Saturday Night Live's December 18th (tonight) episode will be without a studio audience. And only limited cast and crew on set as well. Article Link.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Legacies actress Kalyee Bryant is leaving the show after four seasons.

Production on the season finale of Ghosts has been halted after a positive on-set Covid test.
    Hell. She was the hottest one on the show. Loved her pout.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Well that didn't take long: HBO Max has cancelled Head Of The Class after one season.
    The trailer what garbage. Nothing in that spot made me think it was worth my time. Seems many came to a similar conclusion.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Toreador View Post
    Hell. She was the hottest one on the show. Loved her pout.
    What's funny about her is that the actress that played her twin sister is actually like 8 years or more older than her, like a 30 year old woman playing a 18 year old...

9-1-1: Lone Star has cast Amy Acker and Julie Benz for upcoming Season 3 roles.

Actor Chris Noth has been fired from his role on The Equalizer following three allegations of sexual assault in recent days. Article Link.

He appears in an upcoming episode that's already been filmed but that would be the last one. Storyline-wise, this could be problematic because the new plotline they introduced at the end of the most recently aired new episode would seemingly call for his character to play a big role in resolving it. Everyone dumping him had better hope the allegations turn out to be true. He's lost representation, a deal to buy his tequila brand, a Peloton ad was pulled and now his job on the series.

Here's an oral history of the making and legacy of the Emmet Otter's Jug Band Christmas special. Article Link

Joe Gatto has left Impractical Jokers. Article Link.