Page 256 of 311 FirstFirst ... 156206246252253254255256257258259260266306 ... LastLast
Results 3,826 to 3,840 of 4651

Thread: TV News Updates

Netflix has renewed The Standups for a third season.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Robin Givens will be a series regular for Batwoman series 3. Details.
    This is the first time I’m hearing of a Head of the Class reboot/continuation!

I never thought the original series was popular enough to warrant one!

At this rate, when are we getting a new The Facts of Life or Different Strokes?

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post

There was talk of rebooting Coach back when Roseanne returned as well. But the network (ABC i believe) passed on it. Then like a couple years after Jerry Van Dyke passed away. Without wacky Luther Van Dam in it , I think that talk is over.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post

Given that the original series is getting a DVD release via Warner Archive (three seasons so far), I guess we can't really be surprised that a new series could be in the works.

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    There was talk of rebooting Coach back when Roseanne returned as well. But the network (ABC i believe) passed on it. Then like a couple years after Jerry Van Dyke passed away. Without wacky Luther Van Dam in it , I think that talk is over.
    Yes, there was definite talk of doing a continuation series for Coach. It would've seen Hayden Fox come out of retirement to be an assistant coach to his son. Reportedly, Christine would've passed away. I can't remember what caused the project to be officially abandoned but I can't say I'm sorry it didn't happen.

Paramount+ has renewed Evil for a 3rd season.

Peacock has renewed Rutherford Falls for a 2nd season.

HBO has renewed Pause with Sam Jay for a 2nd season.

Jeff Goldblum will have a recurring role on Season 5 of the HBO Max series Search Party.

The CBS spinoff show FBI: International has announced the casting of three of show's series regulars.

NCIS: Hawai'i has cast actor Alex Tarrant as a series regular. Meanwhile, actor Enver GJokaj will have a recurring role on the show. Details.

Here's the trailer for the Disney+ Marvel series What If..?.

Netflix has cancelled Cursed after one season.

Hallmark Channel has cancelled Good Witch after 7 seasons (and a total of 13 years including the movies that preceded the series). The series finale airs on July 25th. Article Link.

Amazon has renewed Luxe Listings Sydney for a 2nd season.

FBI: Most Wanted has added actress Alexa Davalos as a series regular for the show's third season.

Ahead of the show's series premiere, Starz has renewed Power Book III: Raising Kanan for a 2nd season.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Hallmark Channel has cancelled Good Witch after 7 seasons (and a total of 13 years including the movies that preceded the series). The series finale airs on July 25th. Article Link.
    My wife is going to be bummed about this news. Can someone else volunteer to email her perhaps? Preferably when I'm not around, lets talk.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Disney+ has renewed Loki for a second season.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Disney+ has renewed Loki for a second season.
    A big rumor is Deadpool will show up in that 2nd season of the series.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

TBS has renewed Go-Big Show for a 2nd season adding DJ Khaled as a judge.

Epix has renewed Bridge And Tunnel for a 2nd season.

Paramount+ has renewed the iCarly revival series for a 2nd season.

That new Law & Order: For The Defense show that was going to premiere in the fall has been scrapped completely..

Ultimate Member

That new Law & Order: For The Defense show that was going to premiere in the fall has been scrapped completely..
    I don't imagine a show wherein the protagonists were crushed by the budget of the prosecutors was that appealing in today's climate.