Page 258 of 311 FirstFirst ... 158208248254255256257258259260261262268308 ... LastLast
Results 3,856 to 3,870 of 4651

Thread: TV News Updates

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

I'll always remember watching that final scene with Orbach as Briscoe , he was very sick as we saw. Yet being the tough guy he was he showed up and did the scene. Being a Law & Order fan I hated to see him pass away. He really was a big heart of the series for like 12+ seasons.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    I'll always remember watching that final scene with Orbach as Briscoe , he was very sick as we saw. Yet being the tough guy he was he showed up and did the scene. Being a Law & Order fan I hated to see him pass away. He really was a big heart of the series for like 12+ seasons.
    I really loved him. He was my favorite character on the show followed by Jake Mccoy then Arther Branch.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Briscoe was iconic for the series

Filming on the Game of Thrones prequel series House Of The Dragon has been paused over a positive Covid test.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Charmed actress Madeleine Mantock has announced she's leaving the show after this current third season. Article Link.

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    The filming of Season 2 of Bridgerton has been shut down indefinitely over positive Covid tests.
    Filming on the Game of Thrones prequel series House Of The Dragon has been paused over a positive Covid test.
    We also had Superman & Lois shut down for some 6/7 weeks back in the spring due to positive Covid test.
    I hope this doesn't become a trend. I could see productions being shut back down again out of an abundance of caution.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Charmed actress Madeleine Mantock has announced she's leaving the show after this current third season. Article Link.
    They always seem to lose one sister. Though to be honest, I didn't even know this show was still on the air.

Ultimate Member

Possibly because it has FAR less star power than the original and when it airs has been moved around a bit...maybe she's leaving before the show gets canceled, though I'm not aware of how the ratings are...

Actress Victoria Cartagena (Gotham) will join the cast of Batwoman Season 3 where she will be playing Renee Montoya.

Paramount+ has renewed The Good Fight for a 6th season.

Nickelodeon has renewed Baby Shark's Big Show! for a 2nd season.

NBC and Netflix are both in discussions with Warner Bros. TV about giving the currently cancelled series Manifest a fourth season after all.
    Last edited by Deathstroke; 07-20-2021 at 04:23 PM.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

How is Batwoman getting a 3rd season?!? Ratings fell off a cliff and all the reviews have been horrible. Is CW afraid to cancel it just because its a female led show?

Ultimate Member

NBC and Netflix are both in discussions with Warner Bros. TV about giving the currently cancelled series Manifest a fourth season after all.
    Yay! Come back to me, Manifest!

Be one of the few times a show I liked was uncancelled

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    How is Batwoman getting a 3rd season?!? Ratings fell off a cliff and all the reviews have been horrible. Is CW afraid to cancel it just because its a female led show?
    Maybe because The CW rarely seems to cancel anything?

American Horror Story has shut down production due to Covid.

Amazon has renewed Clarkson's Farm for a 2nd season.

Don't read this if you don't want spoilers for the story, but here's some Big Sky casting news.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Actress Victoria Cartagena (Gotham) will join the cast of Batwoman Season 3 where she will be playing Renee Montoya
    Renee Montoya seems to be a role for her. Played her on Gotham, now playing her own Batwoman.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    I'm quite sure there is a feeling of politics and optics as to not cancelling Batwoman. Any other show with ratings this bad, even on the CW, would be cancelled. It is not getting a third season based on merit.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Westworld has had production on Season 4 halted due to Covid.

American Pickers co-host Frank Fritz will not be returning to the show.

Chicago Med casting news.

Netflix is making a series based off author Matthew Quirk's thriller The Night Agent. Article Link. (I read the book and it was by far my favorite book of 2019, so I'm really hoping they do a good job with the adaptation)