Page 224 of 311 FirstFirst ... 124174214220221222223224225226227228234274 ... LastLast
Results 3,346 to 3,360 of 4651

Thread: TV News Updates

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Keep in mind these are Soaps. Much like comic books the characters do get killed off and then return later.

Hope herself was killed off in the early nineties and returned in 94 with amnesia.

I mean, have you ever looked at Hope’s crazy history. Her stepmom is actually her older half-sister.
    If you pull it up the Bo character died in her arms of a brain tumor where he had grown so weak. Maybe they do a super villain comics plot where he didn't die and some villain led to his faked death . Where he's found alive and the 2 can leave together finally.

Actually I just kinda wrote a nice soap opera twist , Bo (who in reading was a major police investigator and traveled the world at times for bad guys) gets drugged to believe he's dying. Hope discovers it and unlike the other times where he was the macho cop deal , she discovers he's alive and being used ala Winter Soldier with his mind amnesia filled and corrupted.

So its her who finally breaks the spell. Bad guy is killed , Bo and her debate going back to Salem but decide to go into witness protection and never return to their old lives. Bo can joke he's now retired for good. The 2 get the sunset ending.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Infinity train season 3 moves to hbo max.

https://twitter.com/hbomax/status/12...7Ctwgr%5Etweet

CBS has fired MacGyver and Magnum P.I. showrunner Peter Lenkov over toxic work environment reports.

Netflix has renewed The Last Kingdom for a 5th season.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Intermediary

good, I appreciate CBS taking swift action

if they can boot Les Moonves, no creeps are safe

I hope the industry starts to get the message

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    CW has canceled Katy Keene.
    And Netflix has canceled The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. Last 8 episodes will air later this year.

Maybe now the writer can get back to the damn comic book, that hasn't had a new issue in years.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by MiddleMan View Post
    good, I appreciate CBS taking swift action

if they can boot Les Moonves, no creeps are safe

I hope the industry starts to get the message
    Is it swift? He's been working there for years on multiple shows.

CBS isn't new to this, this is why Pauley Perrette (Abby) quit NCIS.

https://www.thewrap.com/pauley-perre...f-mark-harmon/

Mark Harmon, the actor for main character Gibbs, still has a job.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    And Netflix has canceled The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. Last 8 episodes will air later this year.

Maybe now the writer can get back to the damn comic book, that hasn't had a new issue in years.
    Boy, he's been racking up the losses this year. His show about Dracula's brides, The Brides got show down earlier this month even before the pesky pilot was finished. I was kind of looking forward to that. I'm surprised to see Sabrina get burned at the stake. I thought that was doing pretty good ratings wise, and ringing certain cultural bells as well. I also have the same hope as you do Anakin with the show runner having his time finally get back to AFTERLIFE WITH ARCHIE. It's been friggin' four fracken years since the last issue came out mid-story.

Extraordinary Member

As much as Riverdale is a guilty pleasure, i can tell it’s only got two more seasons. The cast will want to move on soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    Is it swift? He's been working there for years on multiple shows.

CBS isn't new to this, this is why Pauley Perrette (Abby) quit NCIS.

https://www.thewrap.com/pauley-perre...f-mark-harmon/

Mark Harmon, the actor for main character Gibbs, still has a job.
    I do wonder if Pauley's accusations came out this year, if CBS wouldn't have either fired Harmon and killed off the character, or ended the show altogether. As it is, unless more accusations come out now, I think Harmon's safe.

Astonishing Member

I do wonder if Pauley's accusations came out this year, if CBS wouldn't have either fired Harmon and killed off the character, or ended the show altogether. As it is, unless more accusations come out now, I think Harmon's safe.
    Yup. The crazy part is that I was looking up another allegation she had with Harmon before finding that. That was about Harmon intimidating the cast and crew with his dog that everyone avoided saying anything about it, and when she spoke up she no longer did any scenes with him in person.

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    Yup. The crazy part is that I was looking up another allegation she had with Harmon before finding that. That was about Harmon intimidating the cast and crew with his dog that everyone avoided saying anything about it, and when she spoke up she no longer did any scenes with him in person.
    It sucks that he's such a dick. I haven't watched NCIS in years, but I always loved the relationship between Gibbs and Abbey.

Quote Originally Posted by The One and Only View Post
    Boy, he's been racking up the losses this year. His show about Dracula's brides, The Brides got show down earlier this month even before the pesky pilot was finished. I was kind of looking forward to that. I'm surprised to see Sabrina get burned at the stake. I thought that was doing pretty good ratings wise, and ringing certain cultural bells as well. I also have the same hope as you do Anakin with the show runner having his time finally get back to AFTERLIFE WITH ARCHIE. It's been friggin' four fracken years since the last issue came out mid-story.
    If we're being realistic though, how many seasons was a TCAOS that was executed flawlessly going to top out at?

Five, maybe six?

As much as I liked Afterlife With Archie, and I did like it a lot, the creators obviously don't care about the book, so why should I?

Even if they made more now, I don't think I'd buy it.

After announcing that The Crown would end after its fifth season, Netflix has reversed course and given it an 6th season. This was apparently the original plan when the show was created.

Hulu has renewed Ramy for a 3rd season.

MTV has renewed The Challenge for season 36.

HBO Max has renewed Legendary for a 2nd season.
    Last edited by Deathstroke; 07-09-2020 at 03:48 PM.

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

HBO has canceled Run after 1 season.

Fox has renewed The Moody's for a 2nd season.