Page 259 of 311 FirstFirst ... 159209249255256257258259260261262263269309 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,885 of 4651

Thread: TV News Updates

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Westworld has had production on Season 4 halted due to Covid.

American Pickers co-host Frank Fritz will not be returning to the show.

Chicago Med casting news.

Netflix is making a series based off author Matthew Quirk's thriller The Night Agent. Article Link. (I read the book and it was by far my favorite book of 2019, so I'm really hoping they do a good job with the adaptation)
    History Channel needs to go ahead and cancel American Pickers. After 20+ seasons in total and 325 episodes they really don't need to keep it around. With Fritz leaving its a signal to end it.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    History Channel needs to go ahead and cancel American Pickers. After 20+ seasons in total and 325 episodes they really don't need to keep it around. With Fritz leaving its a signal to end it.
    Pretty sure the article makes it clear he didn't leave...he was forced out because of a feud of some sort with the other host.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Pretty sure the article makes it clear he didn't leave...he was forced out because of a feud of some sort with the other host.
    There is that and Fritz saying he's had back surgery as well. So part of it is that feud and part is his health. Either way the show needs to end.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

In a move that just might cause a cascade of consequences, actor Sean Penn is refusing to return to work on the Starz limited series Gaslit unless EVERYONE that works on the show is vaccinated against Covid. Article Link.

HBO Max has renewed That Damn Michael Che for a 2nd season.

Actor Caleb Foote has been bumped up to series regular status for the second season of the HBO Max show Made For Love.

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Well now, this could make any future cast reunions a bit awkward. It seems former The Nanny cast members Charles Shaughnessy and Madeline Zima are supporting Fran Drescher's opponent (Matthew Modine) in the SAG-AFTRA presidential election. Article Link.

So they were right about movies that made us getting another season. It just dropped on netflix.

Films are--

Jurassic park
    Back to the future
    Forrest gump
    Pretty woman

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

I skipped straight to Jurassic Park. Can't wait to watch the rest!!
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

The PBS animated series Arthur will end after its upcoming 25th season.

HGTV has renewed Good Bones for a 7th season. Meanwhile, discovery+ has ordered a spinoff series called Good Bones: Risky Business. Article Link.

Actor Dylan McDermott, a series regular for Season 1 of Law and Order: Organized Crime, will be back for Season 2 but only as a recurring character.

Actress Jodie Whittaker and showrunner Chris Chibnall have been officially confirmed to be leaving Doctor Who after 3 movie length specials in 2022. Article Link.

TNT has renewed Snowpiercer for a 4th season. The quirky thing about this renewal is that it comes just as they are wrapping production on the show's 3rd season. Article Link.

Netflix has renewed Sweet Tooth for a 2nd season.

PBS Kids has renewed the animated series Nature Cat for two more seasons.

Hulu has renewed Love, Victor for a 3rd season.

Remember that proposed 10 episode revival of Criminal Minds? Well, actress Paget Brewster was asked if it was still going to happen by a fan on social media and this was her response.

Actress and comedian Kathy Griffin has announced a lung cancer diagnosis. She's apparently had surgery for it today. Article Link.

Showtime has renewed The Chi for a 5th season.

Disney+ has renewed The Mighty Ducks: Game Changers for a 2nd season.

Actor Matthew Willig, who plays Andre The Giant on Young Rock, has been bumped up to series regular status for the show's 2nd season.

Actresses Britt Roberson and Michelle Forbes will not be returning for Season 2 of Big Sky. This is no surprise since their storylines effectively ended with the season finale. Forbes has landed a recurring role for the show New Amsterdam's 4th season.

Actors Ron Cephas Jones and Vinnie Jones will have recurring roles on Season 2 of Law & Order: Organized Crime. Article Link.

Ultimate Member

Actor Matthew Willig, who plays Andre The Giant on Young Rock, has been bumped up to series regular status for the show's 2nd season
    He better milk that role while it lasts

*cough*