Page 236 of 311 FirstFirst ... 136186226232233234235236237238239240246286 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,540 of 4651

Thread: TV News Updates

Quote Originally Posted by Midnighter View Post
    I'm hearing conflicting things though. They say they are shopping it around but I'm also seeing reports that the daughter has been cast in a reboot of Head of the Class. Would she have time in her schedule to do both?
    No idea. I guess it would depend on shooting schedules. Assuming they even find a home for ODAAT again.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Word through the grapevine is that Legends of Tomorrow might come to an end after its sixth season
    Last edited by MacrossPlus; 11-30-2020 at 09:44 AM.

There's cast changes coming to Doctor Who (Spoilers obviously).

Netflix has cancelled Queen Sono after one season (Reportedly over pandemic issues).

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by MacrossPlus View Post
    Word through the grapevine is that Legends of Tomorrow might come to an end after its sixth season
    I'm torn. I love some of the actors on the show, but I've hated the direction they've been going since Season 3. Also, if that's true, then it would make Superman and Flash the last survivors of the CW Justice League.

On a separate note, it's being reported that David Ramsey, who played Diggle on Arrow, will be directing and guesting in several of the shows this season, including Superman and Lois, and will be playing a surprise character on Legends (which just screams that we'll finally see Green Lantern Diggle).

Umbrella Academy actor Ellen Page has come out as transgender and renamed himself Elliot Page. He was also Kitty in the X-Men films.
    https://www.cbr.com/netflix-updates-...-announcement/
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

You’re not supposed to use their “dead name” anymore.

You would just say “actor Elliot Page has announced they are transgender.” Just FYI

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    I'm torn. I love some of the actors on the show, but I've hated the direction they've been going since Season 3. Also, if that's true, then it would make Superman and Flash the last survivors of the CW Justice League.

On a separate note, it's being reported that David Ramsey, who played Diggle on Arrow, will be directing and guesting in several of the shows this season, including Superman and Lois, and will be playing a surprise character on Legends (which just screams that we'll finally see Green Lantern Diggle).
    HOPEFULLY. But I doubt it. I think we just get more teases. Since HBO Max is developing a Lantern show we just get more teasing. And Legends is running on fumes. Much as I love the show and Caity Lotz, it has well past ran its course and needs to go out on a high note while they still can.

Fox has renewed The Masked Singer for a fifth season.

Disney has cancelled DuckTales after three seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    HOPEFULLY. But I doubt it. I think we just get more teases. Since HBO Max is developing a Lantern show we just get more teasing. And Legends is running on fumes. Much as I love the show and Caity Lotz, it has well past ran its course and needs to go out on a high note while they still can.
    Warner Brothers does seem to be more willing to have multiple versions of characters over different media now- just look at both Flash's in Crisis. Besides, there are two things going for having Diggle be a Green Lantern on Legends- it will probably be a one-and-done, and by it being John DIGGLE, he's not technically an official Green Lantern. So even if they use Stewart on the HBO show, they'll probably think there won't be any confusion there.

So... look what I just stumbled across:

828full-hailee-steinfeld.jpg

1118full-hailee-steinfeld (2).jpg

1118full-hailee-steinfeld.jpg

That seems to confirm that Hailee Steinfeld will in fact be playing Kate Bishop in the new Hawkeye series.

And here's an article that has hi-res pictures of her with Jeremy Renner.
    Last edited by AnakinFlair; 12-02-2020 at 06:33 PM.

I'm not the least bit surprised over this news: NBC has announced Superstore will end after its current sixth season.

AMC has renewed Fear The Walking Dead for a 7th season.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    So... look what I just stumbled across:

828full-hailee-steinfeld.jpg

1118full-hailee-steinfeld (2).jpg

1118full-hailee-steinfeld.jpg

That seems to confirm that Hailee Steinfeld will in fact be playing Kate Bishop in the new Hawkeye series.

And here's an article that has hi-res pictures of her with Jeremy Renner.
    OMG is that Pizza Dog?

Astonishing Member OopsIdiditagain's Avatar

Lifetime is trolling:

Last edited by OopsIdiditagain; 12-07-2020 at 03:44 PM.
    december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?

Quote Originally Posted by OopsIdiditagain View Post
    Lifetime is trolling:

Wish she was named Wendy instead of Jessica but otherwise, I'd gladly see this if it were real.

Ceiling Belkar stabs you GozertheGozarian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Wish she was named Wendy instead of Jessica but otherwise, I'd gladly see this if it were real.
    You're in luck, it is real.
    "I rhyme with tyre - And cause pollution - I think you'll find - It's the best solution: What Am I?"

"And that's the essential problem with 'Planetary' right there. When Elijah Snow says, 'The world is a strange place'... he gets Dracula, Doc Savage and Godzilla... When we say it, we get The Captain Fire-Cock Rock 'n' Roll Spectacular."
    ~ Pól Rua