Page 289 of 311 FirstFirst ... 189239279285286287288289290291292293299 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,335 of 4651

Thread: TV News Updates

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Wish it was without his EADA. Can't stand the guy.
    There is a Detective on there that is with Anderson and he makes Stabler look like a good guy. Where as Stabler wants to do the right thing but has anger control issues , this dude is just a complete terrible cop. I watched that 1st episode of return and man...he's awful. (I guess Wolf wanted to introduce a scum bag type cop no one would like)
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Ray Scott, the creator of the Bassmaster TV franchise, has passed away.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Ken Jeong has joined the cast of the Apple TV+ series The Afterparty for Season 2.

General Hospital casting news.

One Of Us Is Lying Season 2 casting news.

Amazon has renewed Upload for a third season.

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Formerly Blackdragon6 Emperor-of-Dragons's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    I just don’t understand their motivation. The Arrowverse seems like the best property they have right now and it doesn’t seem like anyone else is interested in the rights.
    As far as DC goes, Discovery is trying to streamline it. Or so the rumor goes.
    Rest in Peace mom, we love you and still miss you.
    8-29-53/11-30-21

CBS has cancelled United States of Al after two seasons.

Brett Weitz, the general manager of TBS, TNT, truTV, is leaving his position.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    CBS has cancelled United States of Al after two seasons.
    Slightly disappointed in this one. The show wasn't amazing or anything, but it was better than most the sitcoms airing right now.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    Slightly disappointed in this one. The show wasn't amazing or anything, but it was better than most the sitcoms airing right now.
    Because I only caught bits and pieces of the show, I can't really say much about it. But what I did see really never made me want to watch full episodes. The only one I really checked out was this season's premiere that worked in the fall of Afghanistan to the plot.

Ahead of its fifth season premiere, Netflix has renewed Somebody Feed Phil for a 6th season.

Bridgerton Season 3 recasting news.

Comedy Central has renewed Awkwafina Is Nora From Queens for a 3rd season.

The TV series cancellation bloodbath season got going in earnest today.

The CW has cancelled Legacies (4 seasons), The 4400 (1 season), Dynasty (5 seasons), Naomi (1 season), Charmed (4 seasons), In The Dark (4 seasons), Roswell, New Mexico (4 seasons). They did renew All-American: Homecoming for a 2nd season.

CBS has cancelled Good Sam (1 season), How We Roll (1 season), B Positive (2 seasons), Magnum, P.I. (4 seasons),

NBC has cancelled Mr. Mayor (2 seasons), Kenan (2 seasons), The Endgame (1 season) They renewed Young Rock (Season 3) and Grand Crew (Season 2) Article Link. They also renewed American Auto for a 2nd season.

I didn't watch any of the shows on The CW. I watched How We Roll on CBS but losing it doesn't mean much, it isn't really that good. I watched the first few episodes of The Endgame but quickly lost interest so I won't miss it.
    Last edited by Deathstroke; 05-12-2022 at 03:41 PM.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Kenan was wise to stick on SNL as well. He kept his steady gig there.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Ultimate Member

The Endgame was f**king terrible, but I liked the main actress so I watched it anyways. No loss.

Formerly Blackdragon6 Emperor-of-Dragons's Avatar

How long before they can Superman and Lois?
    Rest in Peace mom, we love you and still miss you.
    8-29-53/11-30-21

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Hate hearing that CBS has cancelled Magnum P.I. as my wife and I really enjoyed that. They were finally getting Thomas and Higgins together at the end of S4.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Tyler Hoechlin has signed on to return for the Teen Wolf movie reunion. Article Link.

John Cho is joining the Season 2 cast of the Apple TV+ series The Afterparty. Article Link.

Hulu has cancelled Marvel's M.O.D.O.K. after one season.

ABC did not pick up the proposed L.A. Law revival series for the fall season. Article Link.

ABC also renewed A Million Little Things (Season 5), Big Sky (Season 3 with Jensen Ackles and Jamie Lynn Sigler becoming series regulars), The Conners (Season 5), Home Economics (Season 3) and The Wonder Years reboot (Season 2). Article Link.

On the reality side of ABC's programming, the network renewed America’s Funniest Home Videos (for Season 33), American Idol (for Season 21, its sixth after its time on Fox), The Bachelor (for Season 27), Celebrity Wheel of Fortune (for Season 3), and Shark Tank (for Season 14). Article Link.

Fox has cancelled Our Kind Of People after 1 season. The also cancelled Pivoting after 1 season.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Hulu has cancelled Marvel's M.O.D.O.K. after one season.
    Well that sucks. It ended on a sort of cliffhanger, wanted to see that resolved with a season 2.

ABC also renewed A Million Little Things (Season 5), Big Sky (Season 3 with Jensen Ackles and Jamie Lynn Sigler becoming series regulars), The Conners (Season 5), Home Economics (Season 3) and The Wonder Years reboot (Season 2). Article Link.
    On the other hand The Conners always ends the season with a season finale that can double as a series finale. They always get a late renewal for some reason so I guess they plan for the possibility a renewal may not come one season.

The rest of that, I only watch when if there's nothing else to watch. And Home Economics simply because it follows The Conners.

On the reality side of ABC's programming, the network renewed America’s Funniest Home Videos (for Season 33), American Idol (for Season 21, its sixth after its time on Fox), The Bachelor (for Season 27), Celebrity Wheel of Fortune (for Season 3), and Shark Tank (for Season 14). Article Link.
    Good news about Shark Tank. I'm guessing that's a sure bet at this point.

"An animated revival of Married… with Children headlined by the original series’ stars Katey Sagal, Ed O’Neill, Christina Applegate and David Faustino is being pitched to networks and streamers and is getting strong interest, sources tell Deadline."

I mean...its not Married...with Grandchildren like everyone seems to want but I'd take it if it gets picked up. People in the comments are wondering if Amanda Bearse will be involved since she apparently didn't get along with Ed O'Neil (both seem to tell a different story about why). Guess we'll find out if it gets picked up.