Page 236 of 240 FirstFirst ... 136186226232233234235236237238239240 LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,540 of 3589

Thread: TV News Updates

  1. #3526
    Incredible Member Midnighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    614

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    It has more to do with Pop TV getting out the scripted TV game I think.
    I'm hearing conflicting things though. They say they are shopping it around but I'm also seeing reports that the daughter has been cast in a reboot of Head of the Class. Would she have time in her schedule to do both?

  2. #3527
    Extraordinary Member Deathstroke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,355

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnighter View Post
    I'm hearing conflicting things though. They say they are shopping it around but I'm also seeing reports that the daughter has been cast in a reboot of Head of the Class. Would she have time in her schedule to do both?
    No idea. I guess it would depend on shooting schedules. Assuming they even find a home for ODAAT again.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

    Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

    "I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

  3. #3528
    Spectacular Member MacrossPlus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    209

    Default

    Word through the grapevine is that Legends of Tomorrow might come to an end after its sixth season
    Last edited by MacrossPlus; 11-30-2020 at 09:44 AM.

  4. #3529
    Extraordinary Member Deathstroke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,355

    Default

    There's cast changes coming to Doctor Who (Spoilers obviously).

    Netflix has cancelled Queen Sono after one season (Reportedly over pandemic issues).
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

    Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

    "I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

  5. #3530
    The Nature Boy AnakinFlair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Saint Ann, MO
    Posts
    3,026

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MacrossPlus View Post
    Word through the grapevine is that Legends of Tomorrow might come to an end after its sixth season
    I'm torn. I love some of the actors on the show, but I've hated the direction they've been going since Season 3. Also, if that's true, then it would make Superman and Flash the last survivors of the CW Justice League.

    On a separate note, it's being reported that David Ramsey, who played Diggle on Arrow, will be directing and guesting in several of the shows this season, including Superman and Lois, and will be playing a surprise character on Legends (which just screams that we'll finally see Green Lantern Diggle).

  6. #3531
    Invincible Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    25,097

    Default

    Umbrella Academy actor Ellen Page has come out as transgender and renamed himself Elliot Page. He was also Kitty in the X-Men films.
    https://www.cbr.com/netflix-updates-...-announcement/
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

  7. #3532
    Extraordinary Member Joker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,103

    Default

    You’re not supposed to use their “dead name” anymore.

    You would just say “actor Elliot Page has announced they are transgender.” Just FYI

  8. #3533
    www.taurianfilms.com
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,072

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    I'm torn. I love some of the actors on the show, but I've hated the direction they've been going since Season 3. Also, if that's true, then it would make Superman and Flash the last survivors of the CW Justice League.

    On a separate note, it's being reported that David Ramsey, who played Diggle on Arrow, will be directing and guesting in several of the shows this season, including Superman and Lois, and will be playing a surprise character on Legends (which just screams that we'll finally see Green Lantern Diggle).
    HOPEFULLY. But I doubt it. I think we just get more teases. Since HBO Max is developing a Lantern show we just get more teasing. And Legends is running on fumes. Much as I love the show and Caity Lotz, it has well past ran its course and needs to go out on a high note while they still can.

  9. #3534
    Extraordinary Member Deathstroke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,355

    Default

    Fox has renewed The Masked Singer for a fifth season.

    Disney has cancelled DuckTales after three seasons.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

    Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

    "I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

  10. #3535
    The Nature Boy AnakinFlair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Saint Ann, MO
    Posts
    3,026

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    HOPEFULLY. But I doubt it. I think we just get more teases. Since HBO Max is developing a Lantern show we just get more teasing. And Legends is running on fumes. Much as I love the show and Caity Lotz, it has well past ran its course and needs to go out on a high note while they still can.
    Warner Brothers does seem to be more willing to have multiple versions of characters over different media now- just look at both Flash's in Crisis. Besides, there are two things going for having Diggle be a Green Lantern on Legends- it will probably be a one-and-done, and by it being John DIGGLE, he's not technically an official Green Lantern. So even if they use Stewart on the HBO show, they'll probably think there won't be any confusion there.

  11. #3536
    The Nature Boy AnakinFlair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Saint Ann, MO
    Posts
    3,026

    Default

    So... look what I just stumbled across:


    828full-hailee-steinfeld.jpg

    1118full-hailee-steinfeld (2).jpg

    1118full-hailee-steinfeld.jpg

    That seems to confirm that Hailee Steinfeld will in fact be playing Kate Bishop in the new Hawkeye series.

    And here's an article that has hi-res pictures of her with Jeremy Renner.
    Last edited by AnakinFlair; 12-02-2020 at 06:33 PM.

  12. #3537
    Extraordinary Member Deathstroke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,355

    Default

    I'm not the least bit surprised over this news: NBC has announced Superstore will end after its current sixth season.

    AMC has renewed Fear The Walking Dead for a 7th season.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

    Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

    "I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

  13. #3538
    Mighty Member Frobisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    1,937

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    So... look what I just stumbled across:


    828full-hailee-steinfeld.jpg

    1118full-hailee-steinfeld (2).jpg

    1118full-hailee-steinfeld.jpg

    That seems to confirm that Hailee Steinfeld will in fact be playing Kate Bishop in the new Hawkeye series.

    And here's an article that has hi-res pictures of her with Jeremy Renner.
    OMG is that Pizza Dog?

  14. #3539
    Incredible Member OopsIdiditagain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    936

    Default

    Lifetime is trolling:


    Last edited by OopsIdiditagain; 12-07-2020 at 03:44 PM.
    december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?

  15. #3540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OopsIdiditagain View Post
    Lifetime is trolling:


    Wish she was named Wendy instead of Jessica but otherwise, I'd gladly see this if it were real.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •