Page 239 of 311 FirstFirst ... 139189229235236237238239240241242243249289 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,585 of 4651

Thread: TV News Updates

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Bull was taken by aliens
    They could always give him back with some funny reason, if Dan is single maybe have him have a daughter and then she be just like him, perhaps is she liked ladies as well she'd beat him out for women that he wanted...

Netflix has renewed Alice in Borderland for a 2nd season.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

If not covered , yesterday was the END OF the El Ray Network. The network ran by Robert Rodriguez had been struggling the last few years and fell to only being in 13 million homes at last check. Univision sold its stake in the network and Rodriguez announced the ending of the network weeks ago. Its a very sad demise as the network had 2 big shows its run in From Dusk til Dawn (the series) and Lucha Underground.

https://www.cablefax.com/programming...at-end-of-year
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    If not covered , yesterday was the END OF the El Ray Network. The network ran by Robert Rodriguez had been struggling the last few years and fell to only being in 13 million homes at last check. Univision sold its stake in the network and Rodriguez announced the ending of the network weeks ago. Its a very sad demise as the network had 2 big shows its run in From Dusk til Dawn (the series) and Lucha Underground.

Not surprised to hear that happened. Enjoyed FROM DUSK TILL DAWN:The Series, especially the third and final season with its "monster of the week" theme. It seemed inevitable when my service provider, Dish Network, dropped it. Along with a lot of other channels. Seemingly on a weekly basis.

Spectacular Member Knightmare10880's Avatar

I'm sorry to hear about that, it was never on any of my local providers, but I would watch it when I would visit my mother and step-father. It's had some fun shows and movies, reminded me a lot of old school USA and Sci-Fi channel in the early to mid 90's.

PBS Kids has announced the cancellation of Caillou.

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    PBS Kids has announced the cancellation of Caillou.
    ...But then Caillou through a tantrum and got it back

The CW is NOT moving forward with the planned Arrow spinoff Green Arrow and the Canaries.

Intermediary

and one of LUs big characters, Mil Muertes, will be appearing on MLW soon

would love to see Dario Cueto (if the actor is available) to pop up somewhere

The Haves and the Have Nots will end after 8 seasons.

The HBO series Insecure will end after its upcoming 5th season.

Quote Originally Posted by MiddleMan View Post
    and one of LUs big characters, Mil Muertes, will be appearing on MLW soon

would love to see Dario Cueto (if the actor is available) to pop up somewhere
    As serious as I can be about such a thing...

Isn't Dario "Dead..."?

Amazon has cancelled The Pack after one season.

Annabella Sciorra will bring her Law & Order: Criminal Intent character Carolyn Barek to Law and Order: SVU for an episode tentatively scheduled for February.

Ahead of the premiere of the show's 5th season this summer, TNT has renewed Animal Kingdom for a 6th and final season.

OWN has renewed Queen Sugar for a 6th season.

The HBO series High Maintenance will not be returning for a fifth season.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Annabella Sciorra will bring her Law & Order: Criminal Intent character Carolyn Barek to Law and Order: SVU for an episode tentatively scheduled for February.
    That's very interesting. She was my favorite partner for Logan when he moved to CI, mostly cause it seemed like the idea was to reverse the dynamic of Goren and Eames (Logan was the Watson, Barek was the Holmes).

If they're bringing back obscure characters, I've always wanted to see an update on Tracey Kibre (Bebe Neuwirth) and Kelly Gaffney (Amy Carlson), the Bureau Chief and ADA respectively from Law & Order: Trial By Jury.

Ahead of the premiere of the show's 5th season this summer, TNT has renewed Animal Kingdom for a 6th and final season.
    Also interesting. I was wondering how the show would function without a certain major character, but guess they have it mapped out for not one but two whole seasons.