Page 246 of 311 FirstFirst ... 146196236242243244245246247248249250256296 ... LastLast
Results 3,676 to 3,690 of 4651

Thread: TV News Updates

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar
    My flag is bacon.

Actress Tatiana Maslany will not be returning for the second season of Perry Mason.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Actress Tatiana Maslany will not be returning for the second season of Perry Mason.
    Her story was pretty much done.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Her story was pretty much done.
    Kind of what it says in the article link.

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Well before Season 2 premieres, Netflix has renewed Bridgerton for Seasons 3 and 4.

CBS has renewed the reality show Tough As Nails for two more seasons.

The Cinemax crime drama series Warrior has been renewed for a third season but is moving to HBO Max.

Actor Anupam Kher will not be returning to the NBC medical drama New Amsterdam.

Ultimate Member

CBS has renewed the reality show Tough As Nails for two more seasons.

The Cinemax crime drama series Warrior has been renewed for a third season but is moving to HBO Max.

Actor Anupam Kher will not be returning to the NBC medical drama New Amsterdam.
    Yay! Warrior's back!

CBS has renewed Blue Bloods, Magnum, P.I., S.W.A.T. and Bull. They have also announced the renewal of NCIS for a 19th season, but there's no word on how involved Mark Harmon will be in the season.

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

CBS has renewed Blue Bloods, Magnum, P.I., S.W.A.T. and Bull. They have also announced the renewal of NCIS for a 19th season, but there's no word on how involved Mark Harmon will be in the season.
    According to this he's signed:https://tvweb.com/ncis-season-19-mar...qcB3xevAby6tbE
    My flag is bacon.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Midnight View Post
    Even that article says what I said, there's no word on HOW involved he'll be in the season.

Ultimate Member

As good of a show as NCIS is I think that they should just end it with a 20th and final season...

Netflix has announced the upcoming fourth season of Castlevania will be its last.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    As good of a show as NCIS is I think that they should just end it with a 20th and final season...
    Which would be one more season after next year. I would like to see it make it to 20 seasons, but if they had such a hard time getting Mark Harmon to come back for this season, even if it is in a reduced capacity, I can't see him coming back for Season 20.

Ultimate Member

Yeah to a point, though if he knew that season 20 would be it definitively then I would like to believe that he'd be more likely to come back, as then the producers and such couldn't suddenly come back to him and try to sign him on for more...

Actor Dominic Purcell has announced that he is leaving Legends of Tomorrow after the end of the current sixth season.