Page 292 of 311 FirstFirst ... 192242282288289290291292293294295296302 ... LastLast
Results 4,366 to 4,380 of 4651

Thread: TV News Updates

Stargirl Season 3 recasting news.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Law & Order: Organized Crime has named Bryan Goluboff as the showrunner for Season 3.

Jodie Foster will star in and executive producer True Detective: Night Country for HBO. It's the latest season in the True Detective series and marks Foster's first major TV work as an adult. Article Link. I will have to watch this. I've never gotten into the series before but with Jodie Foster taking part, I'm in for this season.

Here's the teaser trailer for the upcoming Disney+ series Andor.

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Here's the teaser trailer for the upcoming Disney+ series Willow.

Anthony Anderson will NOT be returning for the next season of Law & Order. Article Link. This is a shame because I like him as Detective Kevin Bernard. Plus, if the show had to lose anyone, it should be the gawdawful attorney characters.

Amazon has renewed Yosi, The Regretful Spy for a 2nd season.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Anthony Anderson will NOT be returning for the next season of Law & Order. Article Link. This is a shame because I like him as Detective Kevin Bernard. Plus, if the show had to lose anyone, it should be the gawdawful attorney characters.

Amazon has renewed Yosi, The Regretful Spy for a 2nd season.
    It should be the Detective playing his partner honestly. Thats a terrible cop.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. Maybe they both leave and we get a new pair of detectives. I don't like the idea of Cosgrove being the lead detective.

And what if Waterston (McCoy) doesn't renew either? We'd be left with one annoying character on both sides remaining (Cosgrove Law, Price Order).

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    I like Cosgrove actually. Prickly sure, but still a straight shooter I believe.
    Last edited by Deathstroke; 05-27-2022 at 08:00 PM.

Matthew Morrison is out as a judge on So You Think You Can Dance for apparently violating (re: incapable of following) judging protocols. It's not said exactly what happened but the statements would seem to be open to a lot of interpretations. Article Link.

Alexis Bledel is leaving The Handmaid's Tale after four seasons.

After the events of The Blacklist's Season 9 finale, there are a couple bits of casting news.

The Good Fight will end after its upcoming sixth season. Article Link.

Though it hasn't been scheduled to air yet, the upcoming 2nd season of the HBO series Avenue 5 will likely be its last.
    Last edited by Deathstroke; 05-27-2022 at 08:03 PM.

I like Price actually. Prickly sure, but still a straight shooter I believe.
    Price is the EADA, the other detective that Super is talking about is Cosgrove.

Alexis Bledel is leaving The Handmaid's Tale after four seasons.

After the events of The Blacklist's Season 9 finale, there are a couple bits of casting news.
    These two links are the same, but I was able to find it (Blacklist news) on Deadline.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Price is the EADA, the other detective that Super is talking about is Cosgrove.
    I fixed my original post. I meant Cosgrove obviously.

I fixed The Blacklist link too.

I fixed my original post. I meant Cosgrove obviously.
    Well all I'll say is they better bribe Waterston to stay, he was more of a draw than even Anderson, I believe. Lt. Dixon (Camryn Manheim) just needs to be fleshed out more, I think they were on the right track with her in the last couple of episodes.

As for Cosgrove...still don't like him BUT, he'll be the default senior detective when Bernard leaves and the new detective joins, maybe that transition will work in everyone's favor (fans and detractors alike). It'll all depend on whomever they pick to be the new junior detective.

Fear The Walking Dead casting news (Caution: Contains spoilers for last night's episode).

Matthew Morrison is out as a judge on So You Think You Can Dance for apparently violating (re: incapable of following) judging protocols. It's not said exactly what happened but the statements would seem to be open to a lot of interpretations. Article Link.
    More details are coming out about his firing and it is pretty much on the road to what you might have expected. Article Link.

HBO Max has renewed Our Flag Means Death for a 2nd season.

Law & Order: SVU has announced their new showrunner.

Apple TV+ has renewed Slow Horses for seasons 3 & 4.

Matthew Morrison has come out with a statement that includes the text message that he sent to the contestant that got him fired and suddenly while it was still breaking judging rules, doesn't seem quite so sinister as was being both intimated by producer statements and media reports. Article Link.