Page 288 of 311 FirstFirst ... 188238278284285286287288289290291292298 ... LastLast
Results 4,306 to 4,320 of 4651

Thread: TV News Updates

TNT & TBS have dropped their annual showing of the SAG Awards. Article Link

Julia has been renewed by HBO Max for a 2nd season.

Netflix has renewed Sweet Magnolias for a 3rd season.

Actor Luke Macfarlane has signed a multi-pic deal with Crown Media Networks. This is the latest signing in the talent bidding war between Hallmark (Crown Media) and GAC Family. Article Link
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    The CW has cancelled Legends Of Tomorrow after 8 seasons. They also cancelled Batwoman after 3 seasons.
    So basically the CW is just completely removing themselves from the Arrowverse and, presumably, DC in general. They built this thing and, for no conceivable reason, they're just dropping it. Pure gold.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    So basically the CW is just completely removing themselves from the Arrowverse and, presumably, DC in general. They built this thing and, for no conceivable reason, they're just dropping it. Pure gold.
    The reason is that Discovery bought them and brought a hatchet to the network and Warner Brothers
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    The reason is that Discovery bought them and brought a hatchet to the network and Warner Brothers
    Jfc, wouldn’t be surprised if Discovery is trying to sell Warner bros off to Disney

Peacock has cancelled the Saved By The Bell revival series after two seasons.

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by MacrossPlus View Post
    Jfc, wouldn’t be surprised if Discovery is trying to sell Warner bros off to Disney
    I just don’t understand their motivation. The Arrowverse seems like the best property they have right now and it doesn’t seem like anyone else is interested in the rights.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    I just don’t understand their motivation. The Arrowverse seems like the best property they have right now and it doesn’t seem like anyone else is interested in the rights.
    IIRC Discovery's doing a general cut back on scripted shows in favor of unscripted ones.

I guess I’d have to respect that move because it would mean moving away from a guaranteed success to something that could fall flat on its face in its first outing.

The nationally syndicated The Steve Wilkos Show has been renewed for a 16th season.

CBS has renewed The Equalizer for a 3rd & 4th season.

HBO Max has renewed Minx for a 2nd season.

ABC has cancelled both Queens and Promised Land after their first seasons.

Netflix has renewed I Think You Should Leave With Tim Robinson for a 3rd season.

Fred Savage has been as the EP and director of the rebooted The Wonder Years series for inappropriate conduct.

The upcoming fourth season of Amazon's Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan will be its last.

Syfy has uncancelled / renewed SurrealEstate for a 2nd season.

Actress Mo'Nique has joined the cast of the Starz series BMF for Season 2.

Actress Ariana DeBose will have a recurring role on Westworld's 4th season.

Hulu has cancelled Dollface after two seasons.

Starz has renewed Shining Vale for a 2nd season.

NBC has renewed the Law & Order revival series for a 2nd season (22nd overall) and Law & Order: Organized Crime for a 3rd season. Article Link.

Growing Up Chrisley and Chrisley Knows Best have been (for reasons passing understanding) renewed.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

The best news is Jack McCoy continues his run on TV !
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    The best news is Jack McCoy continues his run on TV !
    Wish it was without his EADA. Can't stand the guy.