Page 269 of 311 FirstFirst ... 169219259265266267268269270271272273279 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,035 of 4651

Thread: TV News Updates

Actor Granville Adams (Oz) has passed away.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

For honor... Madam-Shogun-Assassin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    They can do what they want to do of course, but they got it right the first time around so I see no need for this. I have a feeling that JMS is going to find working with The CW will quickly become just as onerous as when he was working with TNT.
    I was actually looking forward to this, till I saw it was a CW show lol.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Madam-Shogun-Assassin View Post
    I was actually looking forward to this, till I saw it was a CW show lol.
    "This will be a great space story that could really become a classic I'm doing." - JMS .

"That is fine. We like the approach. But we have to wonder , where is the high school kids with problems and wanting to date during the show ?" - CW executive.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

9-1-1 casting news.

HGTV has renewed Rock The Block for a 3rd season.

CBS has picked up NCIS: Hawai'i and FBI: International for the full season.

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Netflix has given a series order to That '90s Show which as you might've guessed is a spinoff of That '70s Show. And it is a direct sequel with Kurtwood Smith and Debra Jo Rupp returning as Red and Kitty Forman. The premise of the show is that Eric and Donna's daughter is visiting Point Place for the summer and staying with her grandparents. The thing that doesn't make sense to me is focusing on Red and Kitty. I mean, wouldn't they be in their 80s at that point? Article Link.
    Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    I would say late 60's or early 70's. In the show they were close to 50 if I remember right.
    Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    The actors are 78 and 70 in real life respectively, Smith is older...though wasn't Red a Vietnam vet, so that helps to date his age, or was he a Korean vet, as then he'd at least be in his 60's...then I remembered that Kitty thought that she was pregnant so she couldn't have been past 40 at the time...unless they actually had another kid, it's been a while since I watched the later seasons of the show...
    Red actually served during World War II before Korea.

If you go buy the show math, Kitty is between sixty and sixty-five/Red is between sixty-five and seventy in the year 1995.

AMC has given a series order to the spinoff anthology series [i]Tales Of The Walking Dead[/url]. Article Link.

Actress Robin Givens will appear on the HBO Max reboot of Head Of The Class where she'll be playing the same character she did on the original series.

Actor Octavio Pisano, who plays Detective Joe Velasco on Law & Order: SVU, has been upped to series regular status.

More casting news for the Legends Of Tomorrow 100th episode.

Netflix has renewed YOU for a fourth season.

MTV and Paramount+ has renewed The Challenge: All Stars for a second season.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

AMC has given a series order to the spinoff anthology series [i]Tales Of The Walking Dead[/url]. Article Link.

Actress Robin Givens will appear on the HBO Max reboot of Head Of The Class where she'll be playing the same character she did on the original series.

We knew Tales was coming to AMC at some point. I'll hop more into it as we can get lots of stories and arcs. Its already rumored Abraham Ford will be part of a story-arc on Tales where we see how he got from Texas to Virginia. What happened to his other group.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Superman & Lois casting news.

4400 casting news.

The Flash casting news.

USA Network has renewed the reality series Miz & Mrs. for a second season.

Amazon Prime has renewed Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan for a fourth season and actor Michael Pena will be joining the cast.

Starz has renewed Blindspotting for a 2nd season.

The White Lotus Season 2 casting news.

The Expanse Season 6 casting news.

HBO Max has renewed both Titans and Doom Patrol for a fourth season. Meanwhile, the Pennyworth series that aired its first two season on Epix will move to HBO Max for Season 3.

FX on Hulu has cancelled Y: The Last Man after one season. It will be reportedly shopped around elsewhere. Article Link.

FX on Hulu has cancelled Y: The Last Man after one season. It will be reportedly shopped around elsewhere. Article Link.
    Damn all that hype and it must have bombed bad!
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

For honor... Madam-Shogun-Assassin's Avatar

Damn! Just Like that huh. This thing been in Development Hell for ages, with a lot of hype surrounding it. Only for it to just die like that? Damn.

Corbin Bernsen has been confirmed to reprise the role of Arnie Becker on the L.A. Law sequel pilot. Article Link.

The Blacklist Season 9 casting news.

Warrior Nun Season 2 casting news.

Jack Ryan Season 4 casting news.

Netflix has renewed Family Reunion for a 3rd and final season.