Page 248 of 311 FirstFirst ... 148198238244245246247248249250251252258298 ... LastLast
Results 3,706 to 3,720 of 4651

Thread: TV News Updates

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    FX has renewed Mayans MC for a fourth season.
    Good news. Love that show.

NBC has given a direct to series order for Law and Order: For The Defense. Article link
    Sounds like Law & Order: Trial By Jury just with a different name. I agree with the comments in the article: Raul Esperanza would be perfect for this.

Hopefully we'll get a Law & Order: Organized Crime renewal soon. And I guess they just gave up on Law & Order: Hate Crimes?

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    I guess that Sophie's happy ending didn't last...sadly...
    If they kill off Nate, lets hope it's a respectful death, and not say, 'Stabbed by Lady Boy' :P

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

The CSI: Vegas "revival" series has announced original series actor Paul Guilfoyle will return for two episodes.

ABC has renewed The Good Doctor for a 5th season.

NBC has given a direct to series order for Law and Order: For The Defense. Article link

The CW has renewed Stargirl and Kung Fu.

Cancelled after one season on Netflix, Tuca and Bertie has been picked up for a second season on Adult Swim starting June 13th.

BET has renewed Tyler Perry's House of Payne for a 9th season and [i]Tyler Perry's Assisted Living for a 3rd season.

Check out the first trailer for the revival series Leverage: Redemption:

In addition NBC has renewed all of their Dick Wolf shows.

https://deadline.com/2020/02/dick-wo...ts-1202870019/
    My flag is bacon.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Good news. Love that show.

Past that, it feels like it would have been a downer to end it with whatever point this season will end at. With what I think will only be two or three episodes left, I still don't see much in the way of resolution coming.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Past that, it feels like it would have been a downer to end it with whatever point this season will end at. With what I think will only be two or three episodes left, I still don't see much in the way of resolution coming.
    I hate to say it, but...without Sutter, everyone has a storyline now. Not sure exactly about the ins and outs of his firing but...as much as I loved the previous two seasons, this season has kept me on the edge of my seat every ep. I hope it lasts as long as Sons of Anarchy.

The Conan late night show will end on June 24th.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

ABC has renewed Big Sky for a second season.

Netflix has cancelled The Irregulars after one season.

The Flash actors Carlos Valdes and Tom Cavanaugh are leaving the series.

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

I hate to say it, but...without Sutter, everyone has a storyline now. Not sure exactly about the ins and outs of his firing but...as much as I loved the previous two seasons, this season has kept me on the edge of my seat every ep. I hope it lasts as long as Sons of Anarchy.
    Personally, I'm not so sure that it has enough "Story..." to make it that far.

It is already at a place where some really serious story beats should be coming to a head. Even with shortened seasons(ten instead of thirteen...) I can't see some of this stuff stretching three or four episodes into next season.

Personally, I'm not so sure that it has enough "Story..." to make it that far.

It is already at a place where some really serious story beats should be coming to a head. Even with shortened seasons(ten instead of thirteen...) I can't see some of this stuff stretching three or four episodes into next season.
    I got some ideas/theories, but yeah its hard to say. I get the impression they have this mapped out, even if it seems, well, super bleak now.

What happened last season (specifically everything with Dita) has to come to a head. The rest of it...again got some ideas/theories but we'll have to see.

I got some ideas/theories, but yeah its hard to say. I get the impression they have this mapped out, even if it seems, well, super bleak now.

What happened last season (specifically everything with Dita) has to come to a head.
    The rest of it...again got some ideas/theories but we'll have to see.
    That was the bulk of what I meant.

I'm just not sure how much "The Rest Of It..." amounts to once the dust from that particular plot settles.

That was the bulk of what I meant.

I'm just not sure how much "The Rest Of It..." amounts to once the dust from that particular plot settles.
    well like I said they gave everyone else a storyline outside of the Reyes brothers. The Mayans chapter war, Padrino's loyalty, Coco's addiction, etc etc. Plus now with TWO dead SOA members, that's a ticking bomb in and of itself. And especially...I want Taza to answer for Riz's death, buuuut...I also want him to personally kill Paulo now that we know exactly what Paulo did to him all those years ago.

(Having Seen This Evening's Episode...)

Forget everything I said...

(Having Seen This Evening's Episode...)

Forget everything I said...
    Ok now I'VE just seen it...

...really needs to be a Mayans thread. lol But yeah, lots of story to tell. My heart broke for two certain characters...but again I ask where tf are they going with Coco?

The NBC late night show A Little Late With Lilly Singh is ending after two seasons.

PBS has renewed Sanditon for Seasons 2 and 3.

Actor Jesse Williams has announced he's leaving Grey's Anatomy after 12 seasons.