Page 260 of 311 FirstFirst ... 160210250256257258259260261262263264270310 ... LastLast
Results 3,886 to 3,900 of 4651

Thread: TV News Updates

Adult Swim has renewed Tuca & Bertie for a 3rd season.

Apple TV+ has renewed Physical for a 2nd season.

Discovery has renewed BattleBots for two more seasons.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Jeopardy! is reportedly in advanced talks with the show's executive producer (and the guy who hosted the show after Ken Jennings finished his guest stint) Mike Richards to become the show's new permanent host.

Apple TV+ has cancelled the drama series Little Voice after one season.

Actor Ian Anthony Dale and actress Laurie Fortier have joined the cast of The Walking Dead for the show's 11th and final season. Article Link.

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Jeopardy! is reportedly in advanced talks with the show's executive producer (and the guy who hosted the show after Ken Jennings finished his guest stint) Mike Richards to become the show's new permanent host.
    Guess LeVar Burton didn't work out. Shame. I thought he was good. Nervous, but good.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Guess LeVar Burton didn't work out. Shame. I thought he was good. Nervous, but good.
    Its clear the show never wanted LeVar Burton to host the show. There had to be a big public campaign by fans and Burton for months to get him considered to guest host. I mean everyone knew he'd be the best new host for it and yet the producers clearly didn't want him and it showed in how he was treated in this entire deal.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Its clear the show never wanted LeVar Burton to host the show. There had to be a big public campaign by fans and Burton for months to get him considered to guest host. I mean everyone knew he'd be the best new host for it and yet the producers clearly didn't want him and it showed in how he was treated in this entire deal.
    I didn't think to look into this till you said something. Apparently the common belief is Mike Richards was chosen all along, its just the year of guest hosting was done so they wouldn't look callous for installing him immediately after Trebek passed.

In other words the guest hosts never had a chance, none of them, Burton included, it was just a buffer to put time between Trebek's passing and Richards starting.

Again...supposedly. Short of a smoking gun we'll never know 100% for sure.

Here's an interview with actress and comedian Kristen Schaal where she talks about how she lasted just one month as a writer for South Park.

Disney+ has renewed Star Wars: The Bad Batch for a 2nd season.

Comedy Central has signed a deal with Matt Stone and Trey Parker that renews South Park through 2027 (Season 30) as well as for 14 movies that will stream on Paramount+. Article Link.

Actress Ellen Burstyn will reprise her role as Elliott Stabler's mother Bernadette in a late fall episode of Law & Order: Organized Crime's second season.

It looks like Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist will be getting a wrap-up movie.

Here's the trailer for the first season of Y: The Last Man.

Last edited by Deathstroke; 08-05-2021 at 03:10 PM.

Actor Charles Shaughnessy (The Nanny, Days Of Our Lives) has signed on to General Hospital. Article Link.

Young Sheldon actor Wyatt McClure has been bumped up to series regular status for the show's 5th season.

Amazon has cancelled Panic after 1 season.

Good Morning America weekend co-anchor Dan Harris has announced he is leaving the show.

Fox has renewed the animated series Housebroken for a 2nd season.

For the second year in a row, the Bravo network has cancelled their fan event BravoCon due to Covid precautions.

HGTV has renewed Home Town for a 6th season. Meanwhile, Discovery+ has renewed the spinoff series Home Town: Ben's Workshop for a 2nd season.

Ahead of the season 3 premiere, Netflix has renewed their reality series The Circle for a 4th and 5th season. They also renewed both Indian Matchmaking and The American Barbecue Showdown for 2nd seasons.

Christina Applegate has revealed she's been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis.

HBO has renewed The White Lotus for a 2nd season, but the show will have a new cast and location. The cable network has alread renewed the docuseries 100 Foot Wave for a 2nd season.

Netflix has renewed High On The Hog: How African American Cuisine Transformed America for a 2nd season. They also renewed the animated series Kid Cosmic for Seasons 2 & 3.

Netflix also released the final season trailer for Lucifer.

Jeopardy! has announced they will have two hosts. Mike Richards will host the daily show while in a surprise move, actress Mayim Bialik will host prime time specials and spinoffs. Article Link.

Ex-NFL star Nate Burleson will be joining CBS This Morning as a co-anchor. Article Link.

Actress Chloe Bennett has exited the CW pilot for the live action Powerpuff series. Article Link.

Comedian and actor Bil Engvall has announced he will stop touring after 2022. Article Link.

Former Doctor Who showrunner and writer Russell T. Davies had some less than flattering things to say about the inclusion of bisexuality in the Loki series on Disney+, dismissing it as a pathetic attempt at telling LGBT+ stories.

Actress Genie Francis is taking a break from General Hospital, but made it clear that she will be back.

The FX on Hulu spinoff series American Horror Stories has been renewed for a 2nd season.

Ahead of the show's 3rd season premiere, FX has renewed What We Do In The Shadows for a 4th season.