Page 266 of 311 FirstFirst ... 166216256262263264265266267268269270276 ... LastLast
Results 3,976 to 3,990 of 4651

Thread: TV News Updates

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Worth noting that Fox Nation is bringing the show back.

It is FNC, and not Fox television.
    Which I did mention in the original post.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Which I did mention in the original post.
    Yep.

Just pointing out that the distinction is pretty easy to miss if folks aren't up to speed on exactly what Fox Nation is.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

I don't know what Fox Nation is but did assume it was something different and at best tangentially related to the Fox family of broadcasting.

I don't have cable. No time for 300+ channels much of which is rubbish anyway, at least for my dollar. A few targeted streamers with product I want is cheaper and efficient.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Mayim Bialik and Ken Jennings will be the hosts of Jeopardy! for the rest of 2021. Article Link.

Here's the season 2 trailer for the ABC drama Big Sky.

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

More casting news for the upcoming Amazon series A League Of Their Own. Article Link.

His Dark Materials Season 3 casting news.

Netflix has renewed Virgin River for two more seasons. The streaming network also cancelled Hit & Run after one season.

Amazon's The Wheel Of Time Season 2 recasting news.

Netflix has renewed My Unorthodox Life for a 2nd season.

Paramount+ has renewed the Rugrats revival series for a 2nd season.

The Amazing World Of Gumball is being revived by both Cartoon Network and HBO Max.

Actor Kellen Lutz has officially announced his departure from FBI: Most Wanted. Article Link.

The upcoming third season of the British / Netflix series Derry Girls will be its last.

TBS has renewed Full Frontal With Samantha Bee for a 7th season. The show will move from Wednesdays to Thursdays in January 2022.

Mayans M.C. has upped three actors to series regulars for Season 4. Article Link.

Fans of the View, you get Whoopi at least till Season 28 (its currently on Season #25).

"Goldberg’s deal comes as The View is “taking a little time to fill the seat” left behind by Megan McCain and will instead welcome a line-up of conservative guest co-hosts in the coming months including Condoleezza Rice, Mia Love, Gretchen Carlson, and Alyssa Farah, among others."

Discovery+ has renewed Naked And Afraid Of Love for a 2nd season.

HBO Max has renewed The Other Two for a third season.

Paramount+ has ordered a reunion movie for the Teen Wolf series that originally aired on MTV. Article Link.

The View had an interesting day today (Friday September 24th, 2021) when co-hosts Sunny Hostin and Ana Navarro found out they'd tested positive for Covid...halfway through the episode and had to leave the stage. Article Link.

NBC has given the official series order for the Night Court revival series that will star Melissa Rauch and John Larroquette. Article Link.

AAAA1st28.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post

The View had an interesting day today (Friday September 24th, 2021) when co-hosts Sunny Hostin and Ana Navarro found out they'd tested positive for Covid...halfway through the episode and had to leave the stage. Article Link.
    Despite testing positive earlier in the day, Ana Navarro has apparently now tested negative twice afterwards. Article Link.

Netflix has renewed Sex Education for a 4th season.