Page 108 of 311 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118158208 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 4651

Thread: TV News Updates

Ultimate Member

I really hope that they fold the The Blacklist: Redemption plotline into the main series, if only for completeness

Incredible Member

APB was alright but I didn't really see it going far. There was only so much tech the billionaire could throw into his precinct before it starts treading into sci-fi territory.

Ultimate Member

Saw that Two Broke Girls finally got canceled, thankfully...that show was just never funny...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Saw that Two Broke Girls finally got canceled, thankfully...that show was just never funny...
    Did it really? Wow. I liked the episodes I saw but not enough to keep watching past season 2.

Ultimate Member

Well imho each episode was basically the same and they never really developed the characters, they were hamstrung by the title to some degree but...

BANNED

sitcoms, by nature, are limited as it relates to character development

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    sitcoms, by nature, are limited as it relates to character development
    That is true in some regards , but at times progression does happen. Big Bang Theory has progressed and opened the characters from 4 single nerdy men to 2 of them being married , one getting close to that and having families. So it can happen. M.A.S.H itself had marriages , divorces , and killed one character off . So progression can happen.

Comically back in 1999 or 2000 , when Ryan Reynolds career was starting he was in a show called "Two Guys , A Girl and a Pizza Place." Well the network really after the 1st season wanted to remove the Pizza Place part since they felt tying plots to that setting wouldn't help. So the next year the series dropped that and became "Two Guys and a Girl.." lol.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

BANNED

BBT can die in a fire, its toothless garbage masquerading as comedy

it replaced the vacuous gap left by "Everybody Loves Raymond"

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Toreador View Post
    APB was alright but I didn't really see it going far. There was only so much tech the billionaire could throw into his precinct before it starts treading into sci-fi territory.
    Flashpoint did it better!

...probably.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    NBC has renewed Chicago P.D., Chicago Fire and Chicago Med as well as Blindspot. They canceled Timeless after 1 season.

ABC has renewed Modern Family for 2 more seasons and canceled Last Man Standing after 6 seasons. The network hasn't confirmed anything yet, but reports are saying that Scandal will be renewed for a 7th and final season.

The CW has renewed The Originals and iZombie.

Isaiah Washington will not be returning as a series regular on the next season of The 100.
    Timeless just got uncancelled by nbc

http://tvline.com/2017/05/13/timeles...-season-2-nbc/

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    I really hope that they fold the The Blacklist: Redemption plotline into the main series, if only for completeness
    Ryan Eggold, who plays Tom, is reportedly going to be returning to the main show.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

The Freeform sitcom Baby Daddy will end after its current 6th season.

And yes, NBC has changed its mind and renewed Timeless for a 10 episode 2nd season.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Jersey City - or you can call it The TWiLighT Zone

Vampire Diaries Cancelled
    The Originals renewed

I was sure if one was cancelled the other would be too..

Last Man Standing cancelled

Not a big watcher of this show but the #'s were solid and up there - surprised they cancelled that..

Star Trek: Discovery*: Premiere date pushed to Fall 2017

I hope its good ST show..

Ultimate Member

Well Vampire Diaries was very open about this last season being the last one even before it started, upset that Last Man Standing got canned as I liked that show and wish that it could have lasted longer...it would have been fun to see the middle daughter pregnant or something like that...

Quote Originally Posted by 5Eyes View Post
    Vampire Diaries Cancelled
    The Originals renewed

I was sure if one was cancelled the other would be too..

Last Man Standing cancelled

Not a big watcher of this show but the #'s were solid and up there - surprised they cancelled that..

Star Trek: Discovery*: Premiere date pushed to Fall 2017

I hope its good ST show..
    vampire diaries chose to end. It wasn't cancelled we've known all season it was ending.