Page 111 of 311 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 4651

Thread: TV News Updates

Here's the ABC schedule and what is being held for midseason:

MONDAY

8/7c: Dancing With The Stars
    10/9c: The Good Doctor

TUESDAY

8/7c: The Middle
    8:30/7:30c: Fresh Off the Boat
    9/8c: Black-ish
    9:30/8:30c: The Mayor
    10/9c: The Gospel of Kevin

WEDNESDAY

8/7c: The Goldbergs
    8:30/7:30c: Speechless
    9/8c: Modern Family
    9:30/8:30c: American Housewife
    10/9c: Designated Survivor

THURSDAY

8/7c: Grey's Anatomy
    9/8c: Scandal
    10/9c: How To Get Away With Murder

FRIDAY

8/7c: Once Upon a Time
    9/8c: Marvel's Inhumans
    10/9c: 20/20

SATURDAY
    8/7c: Saturday Night Football

SUNDAY

7/6c: America's Funniest Home Videos
    8/7c: To Tell the Truth
    9/8c: Shark Tank
    10/9c: Ten Days In the Valley

MIDSEASON

The new crown jewel of ABC's midseason lineup will be American Idol, which is coming sometime in 2018. Also premiering in midseason are dramas For the People, The Crossing and Deception and comedies Alex, Inc. and Splitting Up Together. And Bachelor Winter Games, which is going to rule. Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. is also being held for midseason. It will air in the Friday 9pm timeslot once Inhumans ends its run.

My Take

Well this is pretty easy for me. Right now, the only show I'm tuning in for will be Designated Survivor. I'm up in the air about Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. None of the new shows really look all that interesting to me right now.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Netflix has renewed Arrested Development for a 5th season.

Training Day and Ransom have been canceled by CBS.

Here's the trailer for Star Trek: Discovery.

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

CBS Fall Schedule:

MONDAY

8/7c: The Big Bang Theory (until Nov 2)
    8:30/7:30c: 9JKL (Oct 2 premiere)
    9/8c: Kevin Can Wait
    9:30/8:30c: Me, Myself, & I
    10/9c: Scorpion

TUESDAY

8/7c: NCIS
    9/8c: Bull
    10/9c: NCIS: New Orleans

WEDNESDAY

8/7c: Survivor
    9/8c: SEAL Team
    10/9c: Criminal Minds

THURSDAY

8/7c: Thursday Night Football

AFTER NOV 2:

8/7c: The Big Bang Theory
    8:30/7:30c: Young Sheldon
    9/8c: Mom
    9:30/8:30c: Life in Pieces
    10/9c: S.W.A.T.

FRIDAY

8/7c: MacGyver
    9/8c: Hawaii Five-0
    10/9c: Blue Bloods

SATURDAY

8/7c: Crimetime Saturday
    9/8c: Crimetime Saturday
    10/9c: 48 Hours

SUNDAY

7/6c: 60 Minutes
    8/7c: Wisdom of the Crowd
    9/8c: NCIS: LA
    10/9c: Madam Secretary

MIDSEASON

Apart from the Thursday night changeover from CBS' signature sports programming to its primetime block, there will also be changes afoot at the start of the week. With The Big Bang Theory back in its regular slot, as of October 30, Monday's comedy block will kick off with Kevin Can Wait at 8pm ET, followed by 9JKL, Me, Myself, & I, and Superior Donuts. (Scorpion will still wrap it up at 10pm ET.)

Also debuting mid-season is crime drama Instinct, starring Alan Cumming, and By the Book, a spiritual comedy starring Jay. R. Ferguson. Elementary will be returning at midseason as well.

MY TAKE

Mondays will see me watching The Big Bang Theory and Scorpion, while waiting for Superior Donuts to come back midseason.

Tuesdays will be both NCIS series.

Wednesdays will see me trying out SEAL Team.

Thursdays will be The Big Bang Theory when it moves back there, Mom and I'll try out S.W.A.T.

Fridays is Hawaii Five-O and Blue Bloods

Sundays is NCIS: LA and Madam Secretary.

And I'm going to be waiting for the return of Elementary as well.

BANNED

Im a fan of Hawaii Five O

and SWAT is probably in that same vein

plus Shemar Moore as Hondo works for me

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    Im a fan of Hawaii Five O

and SWAT is probably in that same vein

plus Shemar Moore as Hondo works for me
    Yeah I like the idea of swat. Was hoping piven was in it rather than the crowd sourcing crime solving series

HBO has renewed Animals for a third season.

Hulu has canceled East Los High.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Its clear folks are silly as usual and my only gripes with this is --

- Too many lensflares as usual. Its like they decided ...we need to follow JJ Abrams tradition again.

- The show should be set after the events of the movies recently. Since they have tried flashback series attempts before (Enterprise) and it failed.

- You have a popular franchise and reports are each episode will cost $6-7 million. There are 15 episodes. Anyhow they plan to put it on a streaming service that I'm sure not many will give a **** for.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

BANNED

Enterprise ran 4 seasons

not really a failure

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Enterprise ran 4 seasons

not really a failure
    It was , each show was one that lasted 7 seasons with Next Generation going forward. And TNG could have ran an 8th year (but rising salaries and all had em decide to move them to movies). But when TNG , Voyager and Deep Space Nine all ran 7 seasons and this one only did 4 and was troubled ....ya kinda know it wasn't successful. They wrapped it up more or less to get rid of it.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

BANNED

I still think "failure" is overstating

once you get a show past 3 seasons, youre into syndication and considered a success, at least financially

I still think "failure" is overstating

once you get a show past 3 seasons, youre into syndication and considered a success, at least financially
    Nope shows don't reach a hundred episodes till the middle of season five. It was cancelled they didn't choose to end it like voyager, ds9 and tng did. They completely abandonded the temporal cold war plot after the first season. People hated the theme song (i personally didn't hate it) the finale was reviled. It was a failure.

Jersey City - or you can call it The TWiLighT Zone

I Personally liked Enterprise but it was the weakest of the series , Season 4 looked like they were back in the right track but Season 3 dedicating the whole season to Xindi was what killed it , that should at most be 4 episodes and even that I'm being generous, I personally think they could have ended it in 2 episode maybe 3 ..

Ultimate Member

The temporal cold war went throughout the show, it was the easy out for whatever problem they had, HATED that they killed Trip, always wanted he and T'Pol to be together. I liked the theme song in the first season or two, then they changed it and I didn't like the change...it didn't do as well but I wouldn't call Enterprise a failure...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by 5Eyes View Post
    I Personally liked Enterprise but it was the weakest of the series , Season 4 looked like they were back in the right track but Season 3 dedicating the whole season to Xindi was what killed it , that should at most be 4 episodes and even that I'm being generous, I personally think they could have ended it in 2 episode maybe 3 ..
    I appreciated it tbh. In Voyager, Berman and Braga wanted to do an entire season dedicated to the Year of Hell, but the network rejected it for being to risky. Taking risks can either help or hut a show, I personally liked it