Page 149 of 311 FirstFirst ... 4999139145146147148149150151152153159199249 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 4651

Thread: TV News Updates

Formerly Blackdragon6 Emperor-of-Dragons's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Netflix has canceled Seven Seconds after 1 season.
    This is fuckin INFURIATING!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor-of-Dragons View Post
    This is fuckin INFURIATING!!!
    Never got around to watching that. Is that the one with Regina King?

TBS has renewed The Last O.G. for a second season and Search Party for a 3rd season.

Due to behavior ranging from emotional abuse and creating a hostile work environment from series co-lead Clayne Crawford, the future of the Fox series Lethal Weapon has gone from certain renewal (It is Fox's highest rated drama) to possible cancellation or recasting the role or changing the character. Apparently cast members and crew members are refusing to work with him. You can read more HERE!
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

BANNED

recast Riggs

I enjoy the show, id like to see it continue

Ultimate Member

Damn it, I kinda liked Crawford.

But yeah, if he's being a jerk, recast his ass. When did that become tabboo?

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Damn it, I kinda liked Crawford.

But yeah, if he's being a jerk, recast his ass. When did that become tabboo?
    Damn I really liked the show and really liked him. This is a real shame. Cancel the show though. I hate recasting especially at this high of a level.
    Stick "we work together and we get out of here alive"

Matt "peace out suckas"

Okay having read that it looks like it's not so much of recasting the role but removing the character and bringing in someone new. That I'm more okay with but they would have to kill off riggs or appear to kill him off. Replacing him with a female is slightly problematic because there is already female characters who don't get near enough screen time. If they give more time to Bailey it's a completely different show. They could bring back Hilary Burton.

Matt "peace out suckas"

I'm not sure how I feel about a Lethal Weapon show without Riggs and Murtaugh, but if Crawford is really creating a hostile and unhealthy work environment then I don't blame whatever creative decision they make to remove him from the series.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm not sure how I feel about a Lethal Weapon show without Riggs and Murtaugh, but if Crawford is really creating a hostile and unhealthy work environment then I don't blame whatever creative decision they make to remove him from the series.
    The sad thing is the fox network had lethal weapon without riggs and murtaugh like 10 years ago and no one watched it so they cancelled the Good Guys.

Matt "peace out suckas"

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
    Damn I really liked the show and really liked him. This is a real shame. Cancel the show though. I hate recasting especially at this high of a level.
    Why should the other actors suffer because he's a jerk, though?

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Why should the other actors suffer because he's a jerk, though?
    Or the rest of the cast/crew.

Incredible Member

Hoping Timless, designated survivor, and iZombe pull through, would like to see 100 as well but I’ll jails my full judgement til after season premiere.

So that Allison Mack sex trafficking story gets an additional twist. She's apparently married to ex-Battlestar Galactica actress Nicki Clyne. According to this article, Clyne left her role on BSG to join up full time with the cult that is at the center of the whole scandal.

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
    Okay having read that it looks like it's not so much of recasting the role but removing the character and bringing in someone new. That I'm more okay with but they would have to kill off riggs or appear to kill him off. Replacing him with a female is slightly problematic because there is already female characters who don't get near enough screen time. If they give more time to Bailey it's a completely different show. They could bring back Hilary Burton.
    I read three different articles on the story and both options (recasting and removing) are under consideration.

It should be interesting tonight when the show airs a new episode. Will this news affect my affect my enjoyment of the series?

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    I read three different articles on the story and both options (recasting and removing) are under consideration.

It should be interesting tonight when the show airs a new episode. Will this news affect my affect my enjoyment of the series?
    What's weird is his Twitter feed. It's all positiveity and light. Dude even directed an episode.

Matt "peace out suckas"