Page 152 of 311 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152153154155156162202252 ... LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 4651

Thread: TV News Updates

Brooklyn Nine Nine passed the 100 episode mark and the stories seem to be wrapping up so its not too surprising. I guess they knew the writing was on the wall.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/li...nceled-1108601

Last Man on Earth, The Mick, and Brooklyn Nine Nine cancelled.

(Dammit!)
    The Last Man on Earth is one of the best shows on tv. goddamn it! maybe Netflix will pick it up.

Ultimate Member

(Dammit!)
    No more 99? God damn it!

Incredible Member

(Dammit!)
    Oh farts.....

But seriously though that cliff hanger...

There are rumors that Hulu may pick up Brooklyn Nine Nine.

Also, Fox renewed Star for a third season.

NBC renewed Blindspot and World of Dance.

YouTube Red has renewed Cobra Kai for a second season.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

I'm just shocked that Lethal Weapon is still potentially alive and all of those shows are done.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Yeah Brooklyn 9-9 will land somewhere else. With it being a Universal show and having the ex-Office guys in charge of it ...I'm thinking NBC is gonna look at it.

Plus we kinda knew that Fox was gonna start cutting things to make the Disney deal finish. They are partly trying to make room for what is ahead if they get WWE programming.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Yeah Brooklyn 9-9 will land somewhere else. With it being a Universal show and having the ex-Office guys in charge of it ...I'm thinking NBC is gonna look at it.

Plus we kinda knew that Fox was gonna start cutting things to make the Disney deal finish. They are partly trying to make room for what is ahead if they get WWE programming.
    strong word is that WWE is staying with NBC/Universal - they are about to pony up that dough since UFC is making that deal with ESPN and possibly NBC as a co partner

Fox has ordered a new season of the canceled ABC sitcom Last Man Standing and canceled Lucifer after 3 seasons and The Exorcist after 2 seasons.

Syfy has canceled The Expanse after three seasons. The show's producers will apparently shop it elsewhere.

ABC has canceled Designated Survivor after 2 seasons, Quantico after 3 seasons and Alex, Inc. after 1 season while renewing American Housewife, Splitting Up Together, How To Get Away With Murder, Station 19, For The People, Speechless and Fresh Off The Boat.

The CW has renewed iZombie for a 5th season.

NBC has canceled Great News after 2 seasons, Taken after 2 seasons and The Brave after 1 season.

TBS has renewed The Detour for a 4th season.

Out of all this news, I'm only bummed about losing Lucifer and Designated Survivor.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

I like Lucifer, but it took a turn for the worst this season.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

To the surprise of no one, ABC has cancelled Marvel's Inhumans. I know. I thought it was already canceled, too.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Fox has ordered a new season of the canceled ABC sitcom Last Man Standing
    What gets me about this is all those people screaming it was liberals that got this showed cancelled in the first place is just how stupid that is. No ... it was not liberals that got it the ax it was the same thing that gets all family based sitcoms cancelled sooner or latter. The kids all grow up and the central theme of the show is gone. When a show is about a dad dealing with his kids and then all those kids grow up the core of the show it over. If this lasts one season on Fox I will be surprised.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Fox has ordered a new season of the canceled ABC sitcom Last Man Standing and canceled Lucifer after 3 seasons and The Exorcist after 2 seasons.

Syfy has canceled The Expanse after three seasons. The show's producers will apparently shop it elsewhere.

ABC has canceled Designated Survivor after 2 seasons, Quantico after 3 seasons and Alex, Inc. after 1 season while renewing American Housewife, Splitting Up Together, How To Get Away With Murder, Station 19, For The People, Speechless and Fresh Off The Boat.

The CW has renewed iZombie for a 5th season.

NBC has canceled Great News after 2 seasons, Taken after 2 seasons and The Brave after 1 season.

TBS has renewed The Detour for a 4th season.

Out of all this news, I'm only bummed about losing Lucifer and Designated Survivor.
    Okay Deathstroke, stop cancelling my favorite shows. This isn't funny anymore.

Incredible Member

I’ll miss designated survivor and Lucifer. I’m ecstatic about izombie though! If timeless is canceled though... I’ve been hooked on that show since episode 1.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    What gets me about this is all those people screaming it was liberals that got this showed cancelled in the first place is just how stupid that is. No ... it was not liberals that got it the ax it was the same thing that gets all family based sitcoms cancelled sooner or latter. The kids all grow up and the central theme of the show is gone. When a show is about a dad dealing with his kids and then all those kids grow up the core of the show it over. If this lasts one season on Fox I will be surprised.
    In terms of stupid this ranks up there for Fox. They cancelled buzz worthy shows (Brooklyn 9-9 , Last Man on Earth) to pick up an old sitcom they have to revive and its older in seasons than those 2 shows they cancelled. And the only reason Fox did this was because its made from 21st Century Fox themselves. Its one of the stupid things to do.

Its clear the network is in a holding pattern til the sale goes through and what they'll be as a network after it.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.