Page 159 of 311 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163169209259 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 4651

Thread: TV News Updates

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    Deception is cancelled. Man that stinks. That show was more or less a 80s show in todays time.

http://tvline.com/2018/05/11/decepti...-season-2-abc/
    I hope they'll at least get Jonathan cleared of murder.
    Beverly Allen, the Bee--with honey and stinger.

"If humans have souls, then clones will have them, too."--Arthur Caplan

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Whitney Cummings will not return as co-showrunner for the new season of Roseanne.
    This is what killed the last series of Roseanne. She would constantly cause issues where people were either quitting or being fired. Expect more folks to leave after season #2 behind the scenes.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    This is what killed the last series of Roseanne. She would constantly cause issues where people were either quitting or being fired. Expect more folks to leave after season #2 behind the scenes.
    Yeah, from all reports, Rosanne is a vile person. Wonder how Laurie Metcalf and John Goodman (who both have a rep of being lovely people) put up with her?
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Formerly Blackdragon6 Emperor-of-Dragons's Avatar

Whitney Cummings will not return as co-showrunner for the new season of Roseanne.
    TBH i thought she was a weird fit

Ceiling Belkar stabs you GozertheGozarian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor-of-Dragons View Post
    TBH i thought she was a weird fit
    Unfunny person running unfunny show, it's perfect on paper.
    "I rhyme with tyre - And cause pollution - I think you'll find - It's the best solution: What Am I?"

"And that's the essential problem with 'Planetary' right there. When Elijah Snow says, 'The world is a strange place'... he gets Dracula, Doc Savage and Godzilla... When we say it, we get The Captain Fire-Cock Rock 'n' Roll Spectacular."
    ~ Pól Rua

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Yeah, from all reports, Rosanne is a vile person. Wonder how Laurie Metcalf and John Goodman (who both have a rep of being lovely people) put up with her?
    Well Goodman claimed weeks ago he was an alcoholic for years during the show and it wasn't til the near end of the series did he get help. But for a lot of that run , he was drinking heavily. It wasn't til the cast and Roseanne noticed his drinking did he go into rehab.

Metcalf no clue really. But a number of folks discussed the insanity Roseanne had with producers etc backstage. One (I think Bruce Helford) detailed that someone told him once he was hired , you'll have this job a year and Roseanne will have you fired. He joked that after the year was over Roseanne had him fired.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Tom Arnold talked about wanting to date Laurie Metcalf at first and was told by Rosanne that people in the show could not date each other. A year later she hooks up with him.
    No wonder she is a fan of Trump. She acts just like him.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Spectacular Member Knightmare10880's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    With Metcalf you would be amazed at what people will put up with for a good paying job. As for John Goodman, I remember some E! special from a long time ago mentioning that Goodman is one of the few people that Rosanne actually likes.

Amazon has renewed The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel for a 3rd season ahead of the 2nd season premiere.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Amazon has renewed The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel for a 3rd season ahead of the 2nd season premiere.
    Love that show!

Amazon might pick up The Expanse for a 4th season.

Kim Raver is returning as a series regular for the 15th season of Grey's Anatomy.

The two Lucifer standalone episodes that had been filmed for the hoped for Season 4 now have an airdate.

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

The fourth and apparently FINAL season of Unreal will likely air on Hulu first, not Lifetime.

Fox has now officially canceled LA to Vegas.

Syfy has renewed Krypton for a 2nd season.

Fox has now officially canceled LA to Vegas.
    ****! I liked that show.
    The Gypsies had no home. The Doors had no bass.

Does our reality determine our fiction or does our fiction determine our reality?

Whenever the question comes up about who some mysterious person is or who is behind something the answer will always be Frank Stallone.

"This isn't a locking the barn doors after the horses ran way situation this is a burn the barn down after the horses ran away situation."

Quote Originally Posted by mr_crisp View Post
    ****! I liked that show.
    I liked the show too but I didn't think for a moment it was going to get a 2nd season.

BANNED

UnReal is a good show, but it was only going to run 4-5 seasons