Page 171 of 311 FirstFirst ... 71121161167168169170171172173174175181221271 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 4651

Thread: TV News Updates

Showtime has cancelled I'm Dying Up Here after two seasons.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    I never got to watch it past the pilot
    Stick "we work together and we get out of here alive"

Matt "peace out suckas"

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

When I worked for a telecommunications company and tried selling Showtime to customers I tried pitching that show and well...it sucked pitching it. I'd list off shows and this was one.

"What's it about ?" - Customer...

"Its about people starting a stand up comedy career in the 1970's..."

"PASS ..."
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

USA Network has renewed Queen of the South for a 4th season.

FX has renewed Mayans MC for a 2nd season.

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Ultimate Member

Yay for Mayans!

Well that sucks.
    The Gypsies had no home. The Doors had no bass.

Does our reality determine our fiction or does our fiction determine our reality?

Whenever the question comes up about who some mysterious person is or who is behind something the answer will always be Frank Stallone.

"This isn't a locking the barn doors after the horses ran way situation this is a burn the barn down after the horses ran away situation."

Jenna Dewan has announced she will not return as host for the third season of World Of Dance.

Well, looks like Outcast is a goner...

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/li...inemax-1148892

Robert Kirkman's 'Outcast' Canceled at Cinemax (Exclusive)

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Well, looks like Outcast is a goner...

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/li...inemax-1148892
    Never got around to watching it. It feels like he is dragging the book out for no real reason.
    Stick "we work together and we get out of here alive"

Matt "peace out suckas"

Fantastic Member

Damon Wayans has quit Lethal Weapon. He'll finish with the first 13 episodes but plans an exit in December.

Will they end it or will we now have 2 completely different characters in the lead? I stopped watching so I guess I don't care. It was a cool show for a while.
    Last edited by DennisTheMenace; 10-03-2018 at 12:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DennisTheMenace View Post
    Damon Wayans has quit Lethal Weapon. He'll finish with the first 13 episodes but plans an exit in December.

Will they end it or will we now have 2 completely different characters in the lead? I stopped watching so I guess I don't care. It was a cool show for a while.
    I'm sorry, but they simply can't continue the show if both of the leads are gone. This show has gone to one of the most entertaining on TV to a complete and total clusterfuck.

Chelsea Peretti will not be back as a series regular on the upcoming 6th season of Brooklyn Nine-Nine.

I'm sorry, but they simply can't continue the show if both of the leads are gone. This show has gone to one of the most entertaining on TV to a complete and total clusterfuck.
    Yep.

They should have just wrapped it up at the end of last season, and called it.

If nothing else, it seems like Crawford might have been telling the truth about Wayans not really wanting to do the show.

Ultimate Member

Yeah I don't see how they can have the show going forward without the two leads, it's like having a Batman show without Batman or Robin...

Quote Originally Posted by DennisTheMenace View Post

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Yep.

They should have just wrapped it up at the end of last season, and called it.

If nothing else, it seems like Crawford might have been telling the truth about Wayans not really wanting to do the show.
    Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Yeah I don't see how they can have the show going forward without the two leads, it's like having a Batman show without Batman or Robin...
    "Lethal Weapon Adds an 'Unglued,' Riggs-esque Female Partner for Bailey".

No real dog in this, but, is it possible they're thinking or planning on making this B team the new A team to carry the show into season 3 and beyond? A sort of de facto female Riggs and Murtagh.