Page 175 of 311 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175176177178179185225275 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 4651

Thread: TV News Updates

Netflix has cancelled The Good Cop after 1 season.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

So...

With AMC still not having said anything either way about Preacher, it looks like Dominic Cooper has a role in a pilot for Sky One.

https://deadline.com/2018/11/dominic...ck-1202501657/

Dominic Cooper To Star In Sky Comedy ‘Peacock’ From Big Talk Productions & ‘People Just Do Nothing’ Duo

ABC has given a season 7 renewal order for Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ahead of the season 6 premiere.

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    ABC has given a season 7 renewal order for Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ahead of the season 6 premiere.
    Happy to hear. I think it's the best superhero show on. Better than any of the CW shows.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Netflix has renewed the animated show Big Mouth for a 3rd season.

Audience Network has renewed Mr. Mercedes for a 3rd season.

TV Land has cancelled Teachers after 3 seasons. The show has 10 episodes left so the official end will come in 2019, which will also mark the end of the network's original programming.

CBS has cancelled Salvation after 2 seasons.

TV Land has cancelled Teachers after 3 seasons. The show has 10 episodes left so the official end will come in 2019, which will also mark the end of the network's original programming.

CBS has cancelled Salvation after 2 seasons.
    Is younger not still on anymore
    Stick "we work together and we get out of here alive"

Matt "peace out suckas"

ABC has canceled the summer drama series Take Two after 1 season.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

USA Network has renewed The Purge for a 2nd season.
    That just makes me sad. I just can not understand why anyone would enjoy a movie let alone a series about this concept. It is everything ugly and horrible about humanity. I can get enough of that just watching the news.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    That just makes me sad. I just can not understand why anyone would enjoy a movie let alone a series about this concept. It is everything ugly and horrible about humanity. I can get enough of that just watching the news.
    Because its a dark tale of humanity basically like Walking Dead and other dark shows. It doesn't mean it can't be a warning sign to how far humanity will allow itself to go.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Because its a dark tale of humanity basically like Walking Dead and other dark shows. It doesn't mean it can't be a warning sign to how far humanity will allow itself to go.
    At least with the Walking Dead there is a reason. The whole thing with the Purge is just "humanity is at heart evil and given an excuse they will just do the worst things possible". I hope if it ever gets to that point we just nuke the world and hope the next dominate species is better than us.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    At least with the Walking Dead there is a reason. The whole thing with the Purge is just "humanity is at heart evil and given an excuse they will just do the worst things possible". I hope if it ever gets to that point we just nuke the world and hope the next dominate species is better than us.
    Except it shows most aren't it's the Government creating a system and manipulating it to eliminate the poor.

Incredible Member

We already here in the U.S. got our own version of the Purge. It's called Black Friday.

Netflix has renewed Ugly Delicious for a 2nd season.