Page 18 of 311 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868118 ... LastLast

Thread: TV News Updates

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

That is sad since you could always tell she was one of the shows biggest supporters and is so close to a alot of the cast. Glad she was able to go and take care of her dad though and still be able to work on a few others things without having them same kind of time restriants she would have being a series regular.

Alyssa Milano will not return for the third season of Mistresses. The show is moving to Vancouver (from LA) and she doesn't want to uproot her family. No word on if the role will be recast or how the character would be written out.

For all those wondering about whatever happened to Teddy Dunn (Duncan Kane on Veronica Mars) you can check out this article.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post

For all those wondering about whatever happened to Teddy Dunn (Duncan Kane on Veronica Mars) you can check out this article.
    I didn't realize people hated his character. Feel a little bad for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracer Bullet View Post
    I didn't realize people hated his character. Feel a little bad for him.
    I didn't hate his character but they did kind of run out of things to do with him once Veronica and Logan became a thing. And they did give him a really good send off.

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Tnt has cancelled Dallas.

Quote Originally Posted by saul_on_the_road_to_damascus View Post
    Tnt has cancelled Dallas.
    Sadly. My Mam, Dad and Uncle liked, watched, or enjoyed the original and liked that there was a new version around.

Glad it got 3 Seasons though, and hopefully another network/streaming site, ala Hulu, Amazon Prime etc, pick it up for a 4th Season.

I didn't hate his character but they did kind of run out of things to do with him once Veronica and Logan became a thing. And they did give him a really good send off.
    Well they kinda ran out of things to do with Wallace as well but he stuck around. And the Kanes were important enough to keep introducing plot lines about them in the final episode and the movie.

You can check out the trailer for the final season of The Newsroom below.

Yvette Nicole Brown is leaving Community. News Link
    And now she's a series regular on the new version of The Odd Couple. Article Link

And now she's a series regular on the new version of The Odd Couple. Article Link
    Yeah that is effing bull crap. Sounds to me like she wanted to jump from a sinking ship to a life raft. Only problem is there is no way that life raft isn't full of holes and bad ideas. A remake of the odd couple? Really? That's gonna last mor ethan five episodes.

Yeah that is effing bull crap. Sounds to me like she wanted to jump from a sinking ship to a life raft. Only problem is there is no way that life raft isn't full of holes and bad ideas. A remake of the odd couple? Really? That's gonna last mor ethan five episodes.
    Being in the Community cast isn't exactly the most secure job to have, always being on the brink of cancellation must be stressful. I love the show, but I wouldn't blame any of them for moving on.
    Conn Seanery
    CBR Forums Administrator ~ Ron Swansonite ~ Brock Samson will show us the way
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

"Hnh. Could Bowie have been a mutant?" ~Dr. Doom (Hellfire Gala 2022)

Quote Originally Posted by Conn Seanery View Post
    Being in the Community cast isn't exactly the most secure job to have, all those last minute renewals must be stressful. I love the show, but I wouldn't blame any of them for moving on.
    It's not like she was expecting it to last more than one more season though. This was it, one more season. Give the fans one last hurrah and then bow as the curtain closes. Im sure if she wanted to spend time with her father they could have worked around her schedual. Three days on four days off or something. And this new show is on nbc a network who has treated her like crap for five years(via treating her show like crap) it's like going back to an ex that continues to beat you like an old rug.

It's not like she was expecting it to last more than one more season though. This was it, one more season. Give the fans one last hurrah and then bow as the curtain closes. Im sure if she wanted to spend time with her father they could have worked around her schedual. Three days on four days off or something. And this new show is on nbc a network who has treated her like crap for five years(via treating her show like crap) it's like going back to an ex that continues to beat you like an old rug.
    Obviously they were not able to work around her schedule, otherwise she might have stayed.
    Conn Seanery
    CBR Forums Administrator ~ Ron Swansonite ~ Brock Samson will show us the way
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

"Hnh. Could Bowie have been a mutant?" ~Dr. Doom (Hellfire Gala 2022)

BANNED

yeah, it's not easy for a show to work around a cast members schedule. she's upped to regular, but i highly doubt she will have a rigorous schedule.

That's a fairly unpleasant metaphor. And it's CBS, not NBC.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Odd...015_TV_series)