Page 180 of 311 FirstFirst ... 80130170176177178179180181182183184190230280 ... LastLast
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 4651

Thread: TV News Updates

Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
    Isn't the musical famous for its nudity. Not sure how that would have ever worked out
    They wouldn't have had it. Not that hard to imagine them covering it up. As one who thinks this musicals on TV thing is a waste of airtime, I'm fine with the cancellation. I just wish it meant that they'd all stop putting them on.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

ABC has renewed Modern Family for an 11th and final season. The network also renewed The Good Doctor for a third season, A Million Little Things for a 2nd season and two "reality shows", Shark Tank and Bachelor In Paradise.

CBS has renewed Mom for Seasons 7 and 8.

Freeform has renewed Grown-ish and Good Trouble.

Actor Sam Lloyd (who played Ted Buckland on Scrubs) is facing a hard cancer battle.

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    They wouldn't have had it. Not that hard to imagine them covering it up. As one who thinks this musicals on TV thing is a waste of airtime, I'm fine with the cancellation. I just wish it meant that they'd all stop putting them on.
    NBC was supposed to do a live version of the play a few good men but I'm still waiting on it.
    Stick "we work together and we get out of here alive"

Matt "peace out suckas"

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

In news that is too stupid to believe....Lethal Weapon's Executive Producer Matt Miller brought up Damon Wayans and his supposed exit. Which the show has became a clown show as Wayans has fucked this show sideways behind the scenes. Wayans wanted to leave citing his age and diabetic. You would think the producer of this would realize Wayans was a big problem right ? NOPE....

READ ON....

https://tvline.com/2019/02/06/lethal...ntform-1027944

Appearing at TCA late Wednesday, Lethal Weapon EP Matt Miller weighed in on Wayans’ future with the series. “I think it’s going to be a conversation [and] a negotiation,” he told Deadline, “but I’m very hopeful that he will return.”

Shortly after Wayans made the surprise announcement, the network and producers agreed to accommodate the actor by adjusting his shooting schedule and providing special diabetic meals for him on set. In return, Wayans agreed to shoot the two extra episodes, bringing the total Season 3 order to 15. [He] was absolutely a delight from that moment on,” Miller told Deadline. “He was a joy and he loved being on the set.”

At this stage Wayans could demand the crew get on their knees and kiss his ass and the producer would issue a statement of . "Well its a negotiation ; we worked a deal where the sound guy , the production assistants would kiss Wayans ass. He was happy....a joy to be around !"
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Fox has renewed The Simpsons for two more seasons.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    In news that is too stupid to believe....Lethal Weapon's Executive Producer Matt Miller brought up Damon Wayans and his supposed exit. Which the show has became a clown show as Wayans has fucked this show sideways behind the scenes. Wayans wanted to leave citing his age and diabetic. You would think the producer of this would realize Wayans was a big problem right ? NOPE....

READ ON....

https://tvline.com/2019/02/06/lethal...ntform-1027944

At this stage Wayans could demand the crew get on their knees and kiss his ass and the producer would issue a statement of . "Well its a negotiation ; we worked a deal where the sound guy , the production assistants would kiss Wayans ass. He was happy....a joy to be around !"
    Just let him go. Murtaugh was never the main star of the franchise. It was always Riggs and when Wayans got Crawford kicked off they should have just ended the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
    Isn't the musical famous for its nudity. Not sure how that would have ever worked out
    More like infamous. It was the first legitimate Broadway play to have nudity. Never saw the play but I saw the movie based on the play. Nudity isn't integral to the story. All it was in the movie
    was for some reason everyone sung a song while naked. The story was about a group of hippies with one trying to figure out if he wanted to avoid the draft (no pun intended). Not sure how well
    it would play these days as most people aren't that familiar with a lot of the things referenced. Plus there was a lot of drug use.

Danai Gurira is apparently set to leave The Walking Dead.

Rachel Skarsten, who played Black Canary on the Birds Of Prey TV series, has been cast as the lead villain for the Batwoman pilot.

AMC has announced March 24th as the premiere of the last 8 episodes of the third season of Into The Badlands. However, it will also be the end of the series now as well.

History has renewed Project Blue Book for a 10 episode second season.

Starz has cancelled Counterpart after two seasons. However, producers are trying to shop the show for a 3rd season to one of the streaming services.

Ultimate Member

AMC has announced March 24th as the premiere of the last 8 episodes of the third season of Into The Badlands. However, it will also be the end of the series now as well.
    No loss, IMO. Worthwhile experiment sure, but now we know the results

BANNED

Starz has cancelled Counterpart after two seasons. However, producers are trying to shop the show for a 3rd season to one of the streaming services.
    Show is amazing hope it gets picked up!!!

Comedy Central has renewed The Other Two for a second season. The network also announced they are doing a 20 episode revival of the show Crank Yankers.

Last Call with Carson Daly is coming to an end.