Page 184 of 311 FirstFirst ... 84134174180181182183184185186187188194234284 ... LastLast
Results 2,746 to 2,760 of 4651

Thread: TV News Updates

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    David James Elliott is returning to the role of Harmon Rabb Jr., his role on the TV show JAG. He will appear in a multi-episode arc of NCIS: Los Angeles. For those that don't remember, the entire NCIS franchise was spun off out of JAG. In all that time, Elliott has never appeared on any of the shows. Along with the storyline that brings him back to the show, there is hope and hints that fans will also find out what happened with Rabb and Catherine Bell's Mac characters, which was left on a cliffhanger when JAG ended. News Link
    I've never seen the show but I am curious (damn it), can someone tell me what the cliffhanger was?

Emily Bett Rickards has announced she is leaving Arrow at the end of the current 7th season.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Emily Bett Rickards has announced she is leaving Arrow at the end of the current 7th season.
    Really? She can't stay until it ends next year? We know she lives cause that future crap.

Wonder what this is about?
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

NBC has renewed Law & Order: SVU for a 21st season. This will make it the longest running live action series of all time.
    The Disneyland/ wonderful world of Disney series (over 40 seasons) and hallmark hall of fame (with 68 seasons!) and seseme street (49 seasons plus a few spin-off shows) would have something to say about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Really? She can't stay until it ends next year? We know she lives cause that future crap.

Seems like that post assumes "...'A' caused 'B' to happen."

Could be more like "...'A' is happening, in part, because 'B' might have been the case without folks knowing."

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    The Disneyland/ wonderful world of Disney series (over 40 seasons) and hallmark hall of fame (with 68 seasons!) and seseme street (49 seasons plus a few spin-off shows) would have something to say about that.
    It will actually be the longest-running prime time, live-action drama, which would exclude all of those.

I wonder who's idea it was. It seems like the writers wrote themselves into a corner by making Mia a secret child that the rest of the team never knew about. Felicity HAS to leave, otherwise Renee and Dinah would know that she was pregnant and would eventually know about Mia.

That being said, I fully expect her to show up for the final episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    Just saying what all the articles I read about the renewal said. Perhaps they meant continuing series because WWOD and HHOF are anthologies. Don't know how they classify Sesame Street.

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Ceiling Belkar stabs you GozertheGozarian's Avatar

Just saying what all the articles I read about the renewal said. Perhaps they meant continuing series because WWOD and HHOF are anthologies. Don't know how they classify Sesame Street.
    Both World of Disney and Hall of Fame have had hiatuses as well, so they may not count as ongoing.
    "I rhyme with tyre - And cause pollution - I think you'll find - It's the best solution: What Am I?"

"And that's the essential problem with 'Planetary' right there. When Elijah Snow says, 'The world is a strange place'... he gets Dracula, Doc Savage and Godzilla... When we say it, we get The Captain Fire-Cock Rock 'n' Roll Spectacular."
    ~ Pól Rua

Gunsmoke ran 20 years, but had over 600 episodes, 200 more than SVU.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Not prime time but general hospital has over 14,000 episodes and has aired from 1963 to today. Animated simpsons of course but simpsons can't beat the japan anime Sazae-san that started in 1969 and still is made today with 2,500+ episodes!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sazae-san

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Gunsmoke ran 20 years, but had over 600 episodes, 200 more than SVU.
    Well right now modern TV the last 20-30 years have cut down episode orders per season. Due to costs shows like Simpsons and Big Bang Theory now do 22-24 episodes a season. Gunsmoke back in the 1950s/60's for example would do over 39 episodes a season and as low as 29.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Well right now modern TV the last 20-30 years have cut down episode orders per season. Due to costs shows like Simpsons and Big Bang Theory now do 22-24 episodes a season. Gunsmoke back in the 1950s/60's for example would do over 39 episodes a season and as low as 29.
    Plus the first six seasons of Gunsmoke were only 1/2 hour and it is cheaper to do a 1/2 hour show than a full hour show. After Gunsmoke went to an hour they started cutting back on episodes per season until it
    was just 24 episodes a season in the last five seasons.

GREAT NEWS!!!! Catherine Bell will join David James Elliott in appearing on NCIS: Los Angeles towards the end of this current season!

BET has renewed Boomerang and American Soul for 2nd seasons.

Netflix has renewed The Umbrella Academy for a 2nd season.
    Last edited by Deathstroke; 04-02-2019 at 03:06 PM.

Despite a previously announced plan to move Season 6 of Younger to the Paramount Network, the show will apparently stay on TV Land instead. Details.

Netflix has renewed the Ricky Gervais series After Life for a 2nd season.

Page Six TV, the daily syndicated gossip show, has been cancelled after 2 seasons.