Page 190 of 311 FirstFirst ... 90140180186187188189190191192193194200240290 ... LastLast
Results 2,836 to 2,850 of 4651

Thread: TV News Updates

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Thus ends the saga of Lethal Weapon. A show where the company behind it catered to a star to such a level they let him drive off the co-star , made him take total blame and then watched as said prima donna wanted to quit the series after he was given more. Damon Wayans never needs another show after this one. The people responsible for this need to be fired from the company they work for.
    Clayne Crawford is not an innocent party in the debacle. He caused enough crap on his own. Wayans deserves a lot of the blame too but not all of it.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Fox has cancelled Proven Innocent after 1 season.

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

BANNED

FOX has renewed The Orville

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    My day is now complete.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Clayne Crawford is not an innocent party in the debacle. He caused enough crap on his own. Wayans deserves a lot of the blame too but not all of it.
    Crawford admitted his anger with Wayans led him to have a melt down and he went off on a sound guy in anger. That his angry melt down was his real worst moment because he wasn't happy with Wayans and how things were going. He apologized to everyone. But as one actor friend in his podcast joked , a TON of actors have angry melt downs and swear on set against sound or production guys. (they joked about Christian Bale's epic melt down).

Suddenly those in charge pushed he go into anger management . Crawford admits he should have never agreed to that because through the year they kept threatening him repeatedly with airing the production guy sound clip. All year , every time he disagreed with Wayans or voiced anger ..."We will do this...."

Honestly I blame Wayans totally. You had an ******* who was being supported to a level and it pissed off Crawford who asked the people in charge to hold him accountable. But the boss cared more about Wayans "name" value than actually doing just that. The fact they were stunned that ratings went into the shitter after Crawford's exit must have stunned them.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Certainly deserved it, but I wonder if Fox did it because they didn't want to cancel their entire lineup :P

ABC has renewed The Goldbergs and Schooled.

NBC has renewed America's Got Talent: The Champions and World of Dance.

This will likely be The Goldberg's last season. The renewal of it and Schooled came down to the final money figures to make work. Sony does The Goldbergs and Schooled so ABC was crunching numbers to see what they can do. Either way the show passed the magic syndication spot (has over 140+ episodes right now). ABC is trying to work a deal with WB over Whiskey Cavalier. Whiskey is a good sell for WB to foreign countries basically but its kinda expensive to do and the fact ratings aren't good at all.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

NBC announced they have renewed This Is Us for three more seasons.

Here's the NBC's reported fall schedule. It looks like the only time I'll be watching NBC this fall is for three shows on Thursdays. (Not counting football on Sundays.)

ABC has cancelled Whiskey Cavalier.

So now that seals the fate that Cohen will be doing Walking Dead fully. I expect her to get paid ala Reedus now.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    So now that seals the fate that Cohen will be doing Walking Dead fully. I expect her to get paid ala Reedus now.
    Who knows, maybe she'll decide she doesn't want to go back. I started out not liking the show but I have to say that Whiskey Cavalier had started to grow on me. Particularly after they introduced a really juicy subplot in last week's episode.

Intermediary

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Certainly deserved it, but I wonder if Fox did it because they didn't want to cancel their entire lineup :P
    They've done it before

I genuinely like The Orville after not being a fan of the concept at first

Who knows, maybe she'll decide she doesn't want to go back. I started out not liking the show but I have to say that Whiskey Cavalier had started to grow on me. Particularly after they introduced a really juicy subplot in last week's episode.
    Cohen has said she wanted to come back. She only booked the show (WC) because negotiations with AMC didn't work out til it was too late (AMC realized she was gonna go , came back and she had signed on). Anyhow they will back the money truck to keep her , Daryl and Carol around the series.

Looking at the Fox fall schedule, there's not a single show I watch and none of the new shows seem all that appealing either. Here's the schedule.

Looking at the Fox fall schedule, there's not a single show I watch and none of the new shows seem all that appealing either. Here's the schedule.
    Here is what is wild about this schedule...Fox is launching its Fall lineup...with no Live Action comedies. In fact they are doing 1 hour dramas and NFL and Smackdown . So shows like Orville , Last Man Standing etc will have to wait til mid-season.