Page 193 of 311 FirstFirst ... 93143183189190191192193194195196197203243293 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 4651

Thread: TV News Updates

Patrick J. Adams will return to Suits during its upcoming final season for at least one guest appearance.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Netflix has renewed Dead To Me for a 2nd season.

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

MTV is reportedly rebooting Punk'd and Singled Out.

Netflix has announced that the upcoming fourth season of The Ranch will be will be the show's final season.

It appears there may be a Punky Brewster revival.

Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

BANNED

Shame for Grant and Rick, I know they both were involved and heavily enjoyed those adaptations of their respective works

Frist the tick now this boooo.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    MTV is reportedly rebooting Punk'd and Singled Out.

Netflix has announced that the upcoming fourth season of The Ranch will be will be the show's final season.

It appears there may be a Punky Brewster revival.

"Oooh Punky...."

I really kinda wish they gave Punky a happy family life with a husband and kids. Nothing against single moms and all. But I really wish she had been happily married and meets a young girl she convinces her husband to take in.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Incredible Member

I read that Deadly Class is being shopped around to other networks. I hope they get picked up.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Frist the tick now this boooo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Toreador View Post
    I read that Deadly Class is being shopped around to other networks. I hope they get picked up.
    Man, it's getting to where SYFY is about as quick as Netflix when it comes to dropping the perceived dead weight. Bummer.

Just to give some credit where it's due, that little trooper that was playing Hailey on Happy! was a ringer. I think that Near Dark was the last time I was that impressed by a kid's performance.

Both shows are reportedly being shopped around to continue with new seasons.

Empire co-creator Lee Daniels has said that Jussie Smollett WILL NOT return to the series.

I liked the first season on Happy, but about 2 1/2 episodes in this season, I just couldn't go on with the dark, gross humorous tone.

I was mixed about Deadly Class at first, but glad I stayed with it, I liked it more and more at the end. Sorry to see it go. Hope somebody picks it up.

Don't know why SyFy drops good shows so fast.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

BANNED

Empire co-creator Lee Daniels has said that Jussie Smollett WILL NOT return to the series.
    Hopefully his acting career is dead. He deserves that much at least.

"Oooh Punky...."

I really kinda wish they gave Punky a happy family life with a husband and kids. Nothing against single moms and all. But I really wish she had been happily married and meets a young girl she convinces her husband to take in.

Funny thing is the big thing everyone is asking with this news is will glomer be in it? Lol.

Funny thing is i never saw or even knew about the live action series as a kid and only saw the cartoon and was shocked later when I found out it was based on a live action show! The cartoon aired on Saturday morning for years!

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

They had a comic a few years ago also.

[IMG][/IMG]

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

I wonder what angry Trump supporters will do now that basically a lot of us knew the odds he'd return was slim ?
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.