Page 196 of 311 FirstFirst ... 96146186192193194195196197198199200206246296 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 4651

Thread: TV News Updates

The Paramount Network has renewed Yellowstone for a 3rd season.

E! has renewed Total Bellas for a 5th season.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    truTV has renewed I'm Sorry for a 3rd season and Tacoma FD for a 2nd season.
    That makes me happy. I love I'm Sorry and think it is one of the funniest shows on TV. Andrea Savage and Tom Everett Scott or great together. I always get at least one big laugh out of every episode of Tacoma FD so I am glad it got another season too.

NBC has cancelled The Enemy Within. The Syfy Channel has it's first Krypton spin off: Lobo.
    Last edited by Kaled; 06-23-2019 at 04:32 PM.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Speaking of Tru TV and how everything in the past returns. Court TV as a network is BACK. If anyone remembers Court TV was originally launched in 1991 and ran during the day actual Court room coverage with people discussing the trials etc. During the evening was court room dramas and more. In 2006 Time Warner bought Court TV channel and remade the channel into the dreck it became today "Tru TV" in 2008.

Katz broadcasting bought the Court TV name from Warners and relaunched the digital channel of it on May 2019. Bringing back all day coverage of court rooms etc.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Speaking of Tru TV and how everything in the past returns. Court TV as a network is BACK. If anyone remembers Court TV was originally launched in 1991 and ran during the day actual Court room coverage with people discussing the trials etc. During the evening was court room dramas and more. In 2006 Time Warner bought Court TV channel and remade the channel into the dreck it became today "Tru TV" in 2008.

Katz broadcasting bought the Court TV name from Warners and relaunched the digital channel of it on May 2019. Bringing back all day coverage of court rooms etc.
    I'll take Impratical Jokers over anything that was on court tv.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    I'll take Impratical Jokers over anything that was on court tv.
    Honestly it all looks like **** to me what the network became. Operation Repo , Impratical Jokers etc .
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post

Nice to hear. Used to watch Court TV, the coverage was educational and engaging.

CBS has renewed Blood & Treasure for a 2nd season.

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Pop has picked up the cancelled Netflix series One Day At A Time for a 13 episode fourth season.

Jersey City - or you can call it The TWiLighT Zone

Quote Originally Posted by Kaled View Post
    NBC has cancelled The Enemy Within. The Syfy Channel has it's first Krypton spin off: Lobo.
    I have no faith in Syfy, once you get into a series they will cancel it on you for no obvious or good reason

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by 5Eyes View Post
    I have no faith in Syfy, once you get into a series they will cancel it on you for no obvious or good reason
    That's not true at all.

The reason is that they hate everyone. You, me, the guy next door, everyone.

God only knows how many innocent souls they demanded to allow Killjoys to come to an actual conclusion.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    That's not true at all.

The reason is that they hate everyone. You, me, the guy next door, everyone.

God only knows how many innocent souls they demanded to allow Killjoys to come to an actual conclusion.
    They fed off the tears from the cancellation of Dark Matter and The Expanse for the energy to keep Killjoys.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    They fed off the tears from the cancellation of Dark Matter and The Expanse for the energy to keep Killjoys.
    Which is a shame because I liked Dark Matter much better than Killjoys.

Jersey City - or you can call it The TWiLighT Zone

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Which is a shame because I liked Dark Matter much better than Killjoys.
    I agree, Dark Matter was the last straw for me .. I won't watch anything new from Syfy till they gain my trust again..

CBS has cancelled Ransom after 3 seasons.

Bailee Madison will not return for the sixth season of Good Witch.