Page 2 of 311 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: TV News Updates

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    Surviving Jack was really funny and well done. Great cast and much better done throwback series than The Goldberg's over on ABC.

Crisis was interesting but really seemed like an idea that only worked for a limited number of episodes. I hope they play it out to the end in some way.
    yet The Goldergs is the one getting the numbers and the good reviews

Ive read nothing glowing about Surviving Jack and the two people I know that watched it didn't like it

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post
    canned

10 char
    That really bites. And it ended on a cliffhanger too, perfect for the start of another season.
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    That really bites. And it ended on a cliffhanger too, perfect for the start of another season.
    Not really much of a cliffhanger tbh. Jeremiah isn't much of a threat , not with just one brainwashed operator.

The founder got vanquished , the tomorrow people got a spanking new high class hideout and steven got a upgrade on his powers with the ability to turn back time. It's like a redo everything anything goes wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by marshal99 View Post
    Not really much of a cliffhanger tbh. Jeremiah isn't much of a threat , not with just one brainwashed operator.

The founder got vanquished , the tomorrow people got a spanking new high class hideout and steven got a upgrade on his powers with the ability to turn back time. It's like a redo everything anything goes wrong.
    Jeremiah?
    10char
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    Jeremiah?
    10char
    Sorry , Jedikiah. Watching too much survivor.

BANNED

Tv is such a disappointment these days, sometimes I wonder why I bother watching series before they're finished.
    The 100 gets renewed but The Tomorrow People isn't?

BANNED

The 100 still has plenty of potential and story scope to develop and explore as a series. The tomorrow people ? Not really so much. It has become like the 4400 , a big group of homo superiors fighting against the normal humankind.

BANNED

The 100 is a terrible series so far. it's completely unbelievable. I did a huge eyeroll when I heard the premise of the story.
    The writers don't seem to have any knowledge of science facts. you know .. nuclear radiation, the effects of a long term stay in space, the repercussions of an extremely tiny population group interbreeding, the impossibility of 2400 people surviving in space for 97 years without any resupplies.
    So far there isn't a single character that I care about surviving either.

a big group of homo superiors fighting against the normal humankind.
    this sounds a lot better than "a bunch of whiney kids are sent to a radiation-saturated planet to fight among themselves while not dying of radiation poisoning or any number of disabilities caused by being born in space".
    Last edited by pro; 05-09-2014 at 02:39 AM.

ABC has canceled Trophy Wife and Mixology.

The network renewed:

Once Upon a Time, Scandal, Grey's Anatomy, Revenge, Castle, Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Modern Family, The Middle, The Goldbergs and Resurrection. (Three shows that I watch there).

As for new series pickups you can read that info (including a new show starring Karen Gillan of Doctor Who and a new Marvel show) HERE!
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    ABC has canceled Trophy Wife and Mixology.

The network renewed:

Once Upon a Time, Scandal, Grey's Anatomy, Revenge, Castle, Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Modern Family, The Middle, The Goldbergs and Resurrection. (Three shows that I watch there).

As for new series pickups you can read that info (including a new show starring Karen Gillan of Doctor Who and a new Marvel show) HERE!
    i liked Resurrection so I am glad it's back. Mixology was fun so Im sad its gone. No surprise on Once, Modern Family or the Middle.

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post
    yet The Goldergs is the one getting the numbers and the good reviews

Ive read nothing glowing about Surviving Jack and the two people I know that watched it didn't like it
    I'm not surprised. Bigger is better than subtlety to most folks these days. Garlin's over the top screaming is much easier to digest than Chris Meloni making you have to think to laugh.

NBC has officially cancelled Community. The shows producers have the authority to ship it other net works. Hopefully either tbs, netflix or hulu will pick it up for one last season and a movie. But if they do I want Donald Glover back.

NBC also canceled Revolution, Growing Up Fisher, Believe and Crisis. They renewed About a Boy and Hannibal.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    NBC also canceled Revolution, Growing Up Fisher, Believe and Crisis. They renewed About a Boy and Hannibal.
    Dammit I liked Growing Up Fisher. Glad they are at least giving About A Boy a chance. Sad about Crisis. It and Believe were mentioned earlier though.

BANNED

I think Community has gotten a longer life than it really should have, but I wouldn't be surprised if TBS picks it up

and Donald Glover is not coming back full time if he does