Page 211 of 311 FirstFirst ... 111161201207208209210211212213214215221261 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,165 of 4651

Thread: TV News Updates

ABC has renewed The Good Doctor for a 4th season.

Netflix has renewed Sex Education for a 3rd season.

CBS is eyeing a CSI revival.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

NBC has renewed Superstore for a 6th season.

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Ultimate Member

The original CSI was the one that I hated the most, hated Grissom and Sara...terrible couple...I loved CSI New York the best, sad it never got a real true series finale, loved Danny/Lindse(a)y on that show...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    The original CSI was the one that I hated the most, hated Grissom and Sara...terrible couple...I loved CSI New York the best, sad it never got a real true series finale, loved Danny/Lindse(a)y on that show...
    the true series finale was the season 8 finale, but then they decided to do another season

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Actually the only one to not get a true finale was CSI: Miami. That one ended with Horatio finally joining the rest of the team for a drink. That's...that's it.

All the others knew that cancellation was at least possible, especially New York which apparently spent its last three years on the bubble. As such, they prepared for it. I think Miami was expecting another renewal. I can't tell if its finale was tacked on or designed to be a season finale. But it does not comes off as a "real true series finale" like the others:

CSI: NY: Mac asks his girlfriend to marry him
    CSI (Original Flavor): Grissom and Sara reconnect and leave together (after she's offered the level 3 supervisor position, implying she rejected it to be with Grissom)
    CSI: Cyber: A time jump that reveals DB was not killed (though he's playing up his injury for sympathy) and that Bow Wow became an official Special Agent

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Showtime has cancelled Ray Donovan after 7 seasons.

BET has picked up a revival of the former TBS sitcom House of Payne.
    Love Ray Donovan but they were kinda going in circles. Seasons 6 Mickey escaped prison...Again.. Bunchy started hanging with the KKK and terry joined a cult for a couple episodes. Yea they just didnt know what to really do anymore. Was a great show when it was at it's best though

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    NBC has renewed Superstore for a 6th season.
    Its weird this became one of NBC's best work place sitcoms. But it has its comical moments.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Sugarland tour news.

Weapons of Anew video interview.

HBO has renewed Avenue 5 for a 2nd season.

Amazon has renewed Bosch for a 7th and final season...long before the sixth season even begins streaming.

Lucifer might not be ending after Season 5 after all.

Quote Originally Posted by alphawar View Post
    i am waiting for mob psycho 100 & dragon ball next installment, it's so frustrating to wait for your favorite anime. But today i am so happy because my all-time favorite high school dxd season 5 returning. This is among the finest animes of all time.
    one punch!

Netflix has cancelled Insatiable for a 2nd season.

Nickelodeon has renewed the reboot of Are You Afraid of the Dark for a 2nd season.

DC Universe has renewed Harley Quinn for a 2nd season.

The Paramount Network has renewed Yellowstone for a 4th season.

Skeet Ulrich and Marisol Nichols will not be returning to Riverdale next season.

Netflix has renewed Atypical for a 4th and final season.