Page 212 of 311 FirstFirst ... 112162202208209210211212213214215216222262 ... LastLast
Results 3,166 to 3,180 of 4651

Thread: TV News Updates

Fox has renewed Mental Samurai for a 2nd season.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

NBC has given THREE SEASON renewals to Law & Order: SVU, Chicago Fire, Chicago P.D. and Chicago Med.

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    NBC has given THREE SEASON renewals to Law & Order: SVU, Chicago Fire, Chicago P.D. and Chicago Med.
    Awesome!

...and at some point I'm sure I'll watch a single ep of Chicago Fire. Love its spinoffs though (still miss Chicago Justice).

Ultimate Member

I like Med and Fire but haven't really liked PD since Roman left...

CBS has announced Hawaii Five-0 will end after the current 10th season. The 2 hour season finale will air on April 3rd.

America Ferrerra will be leaving Superstore after the end of this current 5th season. The show has already been renewed for a 6th season. (Honestly, I think they should just end the show if she's leaving. It has been getting progressively more stupid with each passing episode and her character is about the only one I can stand anymore.)

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

CBS has announced Hawaii Five-0 will end after the current 10th season. The 2 hour season finale will air on April 3rd.

America Ferrerra will be leaving Superstore after the end of this current 5th season. The show has already been renewed for a 6th season. (Honestly, I think they should just end the show if she's leaving. It has been getting progressively more stupid with each passing episode and her character is about the only one I can stand anymore.)
    They should write her and Jonah character out together since they became a couple. I wonder who they will add to cast to replace her.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    They should write her and Jonah character out together since they became a couple. I wonder who they will add to cast to replace her.
    Again, they should just get rid of the show.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

The show really was never the greatest sitcom , it had its goofy silliness. Losing the main character is a blow though so who they add has to work.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Chris Matthews announced on Monday's show that he was retiring and broadcast was the last airing of Hardball on MSNBC

Fox has cancelled Almost Family after 1 season.

Judge Judy will end after its upcoming 25th season.

Tom Ellis has signed on for a potential Season 6 of Lucifer.

Starz has cancelled The Rook after one season.

BANNED

And what about the workers on that show? They should be jobless unexpectedly because of one person? At least it wasn’t an abrupt cancellation. They probably will end it naturally, but want to give the crew enough time to find employment. Good news is they are paid for another season so hell yeah.

Though Pop gave season 2 renewal orders to both shows, the network has decided to cancel Flack and Florida Girls. They also cancelled Best Intentions before the first season even aired.

Incredible Member

Chicago Fire, Med and P.D. are go to's for NBC right now.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    I like Med and Fire but haven't really liked PD since Roman left...
    Roman was back a couple of episodes ago. Just a guest shot.

Ultimate Member

I know, they were great episodes and reminded me why I still love Roman and Burgess together...