Page 215 of 232 FirstFirst ... 115165205211212213214215216217218219225 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 3466

Thread: TV News Updates

  1. #3211
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Sesame Street
    Posts
    2,670

    Default

    We're not getting these new seasons for years lmao

  2. #3212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    We're not getting these new seasons for years lmao
    On the other hand, 2028 is gonna have plenty to watch!

  3. #3213
    Extraordinary Member Deathstroke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    We're not getting these new seasons for years lmao
    Hey, I'm just giving the news. Whether these things come to pass is on them.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

    Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

    "I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

  4. #3214
    Standing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    13,927

    Default

    I'm watching CORONATION STREET and they are all on the street not keeping two metres apart, not hand washing, not discussing the virus. I know it was filmed more than a month ago, but it's supposed to be taking place in April 2020. Corrie always felt like it was in the real world, but now it feels like it's in an alternate reality. A few characters are talking about flying to Spain.

    So I wonder how TV shows are going to address the pandemic when they go back into production. Or will they? If a show takes place in 2020 or 2021, surely they have to acknowledge the reality.
    🇨🇦
    [Exit, pursued
    by a bear.

  5. #3215
    Astonishing Member Joker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,353

    Default

    No they don't!

  6. #3216
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    896

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    I'm watching CORONATION STREET and they are all on the street not keeping two metres apart, not hand washing, not discussing the virus. I know it was filmed more than a month ago, but it's supposed to be taking place in April 2020. Corrie always felt like it was in the real world, but now it feels like it's in an alternate reality. A few characters are talking about flying to Spain.

    So I wonder how TV shows are going to address the pandemic when they go back into production. Or will they? If a show takes place in 2020 or 2021, surely they have to acknowledge the reality.
    Unless they're reality type shows they'd either ignore it or mention it in passing having just finished their self quarantine. Shows like Legends of Tomorrow and Supernatural have already established they exist in another dimension so they probably wouldn't even have a pandemic crisis.

    Law and Order might have a 'ripped from the headlines' story about solving a crime during the 'shelter-in-place' lockdown.

  7. #3217
    You guessed it mr_crisp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,264

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Comedy Central has cancelled Lights Out with David Spade but the show will be shopped around to other networks.
    That sucks. I guess it wasn't to political.
    The Gypsies had no home. The Doors had no bass.

    Does our reality determine our fiction or does our fiction determine our reality?

    Whenever the question comes up about who some mysterious person is or who is behind something the answer will always be Frank Stallone.

    "This isn't a locking the barn doors after the horses ran way situation this is a burn the barn down after the horses ran away situation."

  8. #3218
    Extraordinary Member Deathstroke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mr_crisp View Post
    That sucks. I guess it wasn't to political.
    Or perhaps it simply had low ratings?
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

    Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

    "I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

  9. #3219
    Death becomes you Osiris-Rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Memphis
    Posts
    7,025

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Toreador View Post
    Unless they're reality type shows they'd either ignore it or mention it in passing having just finished their self quarantine. Shows like Legends of Tomorrow and Supernatural have already established they exist in another dimension so they probably wouldn't even have a pandemic crisis.
    In season 3 of Supergirl the Legion of Superheroes specifically went back in time to prevent the "Blight" pandemic which killed millions, including Imra's sister. So some foreshadowing?

  10. #3220
    Extraordinary Member Deathstroke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,004

    Default

    Fox has renewed 9-1-1 for a 4th season and 9-1-1: Lone Star for a 2nd season.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

    Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

    "I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

  11. #3221
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    692

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Or perhaps it simply had low ratings?
    Anything following the Daily Show since Trevor Noah took over will end up tanking in the ratings inevitably. I've only seen a handful of episodes of Lights Out ! ,and David Spade was delivering on the laughs still. Sad to see it go. Spade can now get ready to star in in upcoming biopic about Joe Exotic that no doubt is around the corner.

  12. #3222
    Intermediary
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    325

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The One and Only View Post
    Anything following the Daily Show since Trevor Noah took over will end up tanking in the ratings inevitably. I've only seen a handful of episodes of Lights Out ! ,and David Spade was delivering on the laughs still. Sad to see it go. Spade can now get ready to star in in upcoming biopic about Joe Exotic that no doubt is around the corner.
    its what any show deserves after Comedy Central shafted Larry Wilmores' show

  13. #3223
    Extraordinary Member Deathstroke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,004

    Default

    CBS has cancelled God Friended Me after two seasons.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

    Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

    "I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

  14. #3224
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,996

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    CBS has cancelled God Friended Me after two seasons.
    Oh, Thank God

  15. #3225
    Fighting Injustice on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    WV ...in the Middle of Nowhere !
    Posts
    14,259

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    CBS has cancelled God Friended Me after two seasons.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Oh, Thank God
    Isn't that the show where God on FB would send the guy someone for him to help ? Did we ever find out who it was ?
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •