Page 217 of 311 FirstFirst ... 117167207213214215216217218219220221227267 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,255 of 4651

Thread: TV News Updates

Intermediary

Insecure is great stuff

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Isn't that the show where God on FB would send the guy someone for him to help ? Did we ever find out who it was ?
    No, we didn't. I made a point to watch the last episode, and all we got was the main guy climbing a mountain and meeting a Buddhist kid who was taking him to... someone.

I was surprised by this cancellation. Felt like the show should do well on CBS. Oh well, I guess now that Violet is free, we can finally find out if Jessie Quick got brought back to life after Crisis.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    No, we didn't. I made a point to watch the last episode, and all we got was the main guy climbing a mountain and meeting a Buddhist kid who was taking him to... someone.

I was surprised by this cancellation. Felt like the show should do well on CBS. Oh well, I guess now that Violet is free, we can finally find out if Jessie Quick got brought back to life after Crisis.
    Greg Berlanti's shows tend not to do so well on networks not owned by Warner Bros. The CW is the only one that consistently renews his shows.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Netflix has cancelled Turn Up Charlie after one season.
    I signed up for Netflix and NEVER saw that show recommend. I forgot about it and NOW it's showing up.

Intermediary

The Last Dance is doing serious numbers on ESPN

https://www.nba.com/article/2020/05/...ficial-release

“The Last Dance” continues to reach massive audiences, averaging 5.8 million viewers across premieres of its first six episodes, which is 62% more viewers than the next-closest documentary debut on ESPN (“You Don’t Know Bo” in 2012). On Sunday, May 3rd, Episodes 5 and 6 averaged 5.5 million viewers across ESPN & ESPN2 from 9-11 p.m. ET, with episode 5 (9-10 p.m.) averaging 5.8 million viewers and episode 6 (10-11 p.m.) averaging 5.2 million viewers, based on initial Nielsen reporting.

CBS has renewed a total of 23 shows from this current season. The news was announced today. They cancelled Man with a Plan after four seasons. Also cancelled were first season shows Carol's Second Act, Broke and Tommy.

Fox has renewed The Masked Singer for a 4th season.

Netflix has renewed After Life for a 3rd season.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Ultimate Member

None of those first season shows really had much of a chance imho so no big loss, I wonder if NCIS will end up with 20 or more seasons...as 20 seasons isn't that far off...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    None of those first season shows really had much of a chance imho so no big loss, I wonder if NCIS will end up with 20 or more seasons...as 20 seasons isn't that far off...
    I saw the first episode of Broke and it was abysmal. I watched some of Carol's Second Act and it was sadly pathetic.

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Ultimate Member

I'd guess that several shows every season are never meant to actually make it and everyone involved knows that the show is doomed before it even starts, and even then it's mostly just to get the actors and such names out there so that they can then move on to something better after the show is canceled...

History has cancelled Project Blue Book and Knightfall after 2 seasons each.

Fox has renewed Bob's Burgers for an 11th season. They also released their tentative fall schedule which will see the majority of any returning scripted shows being held off until 2021 due to pandemic concerns. You can check the schedule out HERE!

CBS All-Access has cancelled Tell Me A Story after two seasons.

FXX has renewed the comedy series Dave for a 2nd season.

The upcoming fourth season of HBO's Room 104 will be its last.

The CW has given a straight-to-series order to their upcoming Kung Fu series starring Olivia Liang.

Still no word on Green Arrow and the Canaries.

Intermediary

Fox is picking up LAs Finest (Gabrielle Union and Jessica Alba cop show) for the upcoming fall season

had been airing exclusively on Spectrum