Page 219 of 311 FirstFirst ... 119169209215216217218219220221222223229269 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 4651

Thread: TV News Updates

Ruby Rose has quit her role as the lead on News Article Link.

Fox has cancelled Outmatched after one season.

Netflix has renewed Gentefied for a 2nd season.

CBS has announced their FALL SCHEDULE.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Ruby Rose has quit her role as the lead on News Article Link.
    Apparently the decision for Ruby Rose to leave Batwoman wasn't entirely her choice alone.

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Intermediary

Apparently the decision for Ruby Rose to leave Batwoman wasn't entirely her choice alone.
    some actors cant go from film or short series to doing a weekly 20 plus episode television series, she clearly couldn't

hope whoever gets recast can right the ship

There's also her health, too. She was injured pretty badly on set. Whether she wants to put herself into that position again or whether she would've been fine to work on S2 had it not happened is moot (not that anyone here brought either case up, of course).

But I also think back to Stephen Amell saying that he wasn't going to return to the Arrowverse for a cameo or another crossover, in that what's done is done. He also voiced concern about the workload. I don't think it changed over the years since Arrow S1, but he cited exhaustion after 8 seasons as one of his main reasons for retiring, something Rose echoes. It's not just the 20+ episodes but the crossover episodes as well to take into account. And no one really doubts Amell's work ethic.
    Last edited by Cyke; 05-21-2020 at 03:39 PM.

ABC has cancelled Emergence, Schooled, Single Parents, Bless This Mess and Kids Say The Darndest Things. I'm bummed that they cancelled Emergence and Single Parents because I liked both shows. I though Emergence was the best new show of the season really.

Here's what ABC has renewed for next season. I'm very happy about the renewals of The Rookie and Stumptown.

Fox has renewed Prodigal Son for a 2nd season.

The series Tuca and Bertie, which was cancelled after 1 season on Netflix, has been given a 2nd season order by Adult Swim.

Ultimate Member

ABC has cancelled Emergence, Schooled, Single Parents, Bless This Mess and Kids Say The Darndest Things. I'm bummed that they cancelled Emergence and Single Parents because I liked both shows. I though Emergence was the best new show of the season really.

Here's what ABC has renewed for next season. I'm very happy about the renewals of The Rookie and Stumptown.

Fox has renewed Prodigal Son for a 2nd season.
    Two shows (Stumptown and Prodigal Son) I just discovered and like are renewed?

This is truly the end times.

FX has renewed What We Do In The Shadows for a 3rd season.

FXX has renewed It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia for a 15th season.

FX has renewed The Weekly for a 2nd season and Better Things for a 5th season.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

FXX has renewed It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia for a 15th season.

FX has renewed The Weekly for a 2nd season and Better Things for a 5th season.
    The people behind "Sunny" have said they plan to keep doing the show as long as people keep watching. Also this sets a new record. Its the longest running live action sitcom in US running now. It passed the record of Ozzie and Harriet.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

FXX has renewed Cake for a third season.

FX has renewed Mr. Inbetween for a third season.

Step Up: High Water which was cancelled by YouTube after 2 seasons has been picked up by Starz for a 3rd season.

Intermediary

YouTube is getting out of original programming

CobraKai will stream season 3 on a new platform - negotiations still ongoing

if I had to guess, id say Hulu

Actress Cush Jumbo is leaving The Good Fight.

Disney+ has renewed Diary of a Future President for a 2nd season.

Netflix has cancelled Next In Fashion after one season.