Page 238 of 311 FirstFirst ... 138188228234235236237238239240241242248288 ... LastLast
Results 3,556 to 3,570 of 4651

Thread: TV News Updates

CBS has picked up the canceled ABC reality show Kids Say The Darndest Things. The show will continue to feature Tiffany Haddish.

Peacock has renewed A.P. Bio for a fourth season.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

ABC is reportedly developing a reboot for L.A. Law.

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

HBO Max has renewed The Flight Attendant for a 2nd season.

Netflix has renewed Virgin River for a 3rd season. They also renewed Locke & Key for a 3rd season before Season 2 starts streaming.

Spectacular Member Knightmare10880's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    I'm kinda torn on this. With Harry Anderson gone I am kinda not wanting to see another judge on the bench at Night Court. That had he been around it would have been fun to see Harry who should have been retired years ago somehow due to his service is still there. But Dan Fielding back on TV ? And him still going after women at his age and all will be funny as he doesn't have the success he once had.
    I feel the same way about not having Harry Anderson as Harry Stone as growing up he was one of my all time favorite characters and I loved watching Night Court with my family. This is one of those shows that has gotten funnier as I got older as I was able to understand more of the jokes and some have different meaning as I've gotten older. I also wonder how in the world will they be able to do a character like Dan Fielding in today's "modern age". With Dan it was interesting as he started out this straight laced very professional character and changed over the years into the very unique character that we all remember and loved.

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Knightmare10880 View Post
    I feel the same way about not having Harry Anderson as Harry Stone as growing up he was one of my all time favorite characters and I loved watching Night Court with my family. This is one of those shows that has gotten funnier as I got older as I was able to understand more of the jokes and some have different meaning as I've gotten older. I also wonder how in the world will they be able to do a character like Dan Fielding in today's "modern age". With Dan it was interesting as he started out this straight laced very professional character and changed over the years into the very unique character that we all remember and loved.
    Beyond the obvious Me Too shift, Dan's in his 70's at this point. It would definitely be creepy to see him acting like 40-year old Dan.

30 Rock already did the only Night Court followup needed.

Amazon has renewed The Wilds for a 2nd season.

Queen Latifah as the new Equalizer.
    https://www.cbs.com/shows/the-equalizer/
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    So, Night Court with rough analogues of everyone from the original, except Dan being Dan just older.
    Wouldn’t Dan be a judge by now?

I guess the plot is another younger than average judge (with Harry’s daughter) just like Harry was in the original.

CBS has given a full season order to the sitcom B Positive.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Wouldn’t Dan be a judge by now?

I guess the plot is another younger than average judge (with Harry’s daughter) just like Harry was in the original.
    Dan likely never got to be a judge due to his sex history and women in his past. To much controversial behavior would have sunk him had he went to be a judge. It will be funnier if he's just more disgruntled as a lawyer and Harry's son or daughter is now a judge before him.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Ultimate Member

Unless he and Christine were still together or whatever, and if Dan was a judge that retired just as the show started and the new judge replaced him to calm things down a bit or something along those lines, well Bull is still alive isn't he...

HBO has renewed His Dark Materials for a third and final season.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Unless he and Christine were still together or whatever, and if Dan was a judge that retired just as the show started and the new judge replaced him to calm things down a bit or something along those lines, well Bull is still alive isn't he...
    Bull was taken by aliens

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Bull was taken by aliens
    But I wonder where Christine’s daughter and Mac’s son are?