Page 241 of 311 FirstFirst ... 141191231237238239240241242243244245251291 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,615 of 4651

Thread: TV News Updates

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Not that he doesn't deserve it but the BS reasons Fox News is giving for the cancellation of Lou Dobbs Tonight make zero sense considering the show is the highest rated offering on the Fox Business Network. You know it has to be due to the lawsuit that was filed against the network by the voting machine company that included Dobbs himself as a named defendant. Here's the cancellation news article.
    Fox as a whole has been hemorrhaging sponsors (they received more advertising dollars in 2017 than 2018 and 2019 put together) and one bad lawsuit could kill them, so it's definitely about the lawsuit

HBO Max has renewed Search Party for a 5th season.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

UPtv has renewed Bringing Up Bates for a 10th season.

NBC has announced that Brooklyn Nine-Nine will end after the upcoming 8th season. Details

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Intermediary

if you get cancelled or ended after like 4 seasons, Im not gonna feel bad

you've got enough episodes to get a nice streaming deal and residuals

I heard a long time ago tat Duncanville got renewed for a second season. But it has been a ghost town on the news of when it is coming out or if it still happening. Does anyone know?
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Amazon has canceled Truth Seekers after 1 season.

This could be some really distressing news for fans of the show like me: Could Mark Harmon be leaving NCIS. At this point, there's nothing concrete but honestly, I was hoping for an even 20 seasons of the show with Gibbs as the leader the whole time.

CBS has announced early renewals for The Neighborhood and Bob Hearts Abishola.

Ultimate Member

I think that if they went to him and told him that season 20 would be the last he'd sign up for one more season...as i'm not sure how much longer the show will go on...though if they had season 20 as the last they'd have to get Tony and Ziva and Abby back for it imho...

CBS has announced that NCIS: New Orleans will end after this current 7th season and that Mom will end after its current 8th season.

Shudder has renewed Creepshow for a 3rd season.

Netflix has renewed Fate: The Winx Saga for a 2nd season.

ABC has renewed Holey Moley for Seasons 3 and 4.

Intermediary

ABC has renewed Holey Moley for Seasons 3 and 4.
    awesome

fun show

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

CBS has announced that NCIS: New Orleans will end after this current 7th season and that Mom will end after its current 8th season.
    Yeah Mom should have ended after its co-star left the series last season. New Orleans ending is a shocker but with main series of NCIS and LA they had to cancel one to make room for Hawaii coming soon. So one of them had to go.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Ultimate Member

And really if you watch NCIS NO, the team just never really gelled to me and the turnover on the show has been far more than the others combined in far shorter of a time, and I never could stand how many times they had to say the name of the city, as if we'd forgotten since the last time that they'd said it...maybe Hawaii will be like Hawaii 50...

BET has renewed The Oval for a third season.