Page 244 of 311 FirstFirst ... 144194234240241242243244245246247248254294 ... LastLast
Results 3,646 to 3,660 of 4651

Thread: TV News Updates

Ahead of its Season 2 premiere, Apple TV+ has renewed Trying for a 3rd season.

CBS has renewed FBI and FBI: Most Wanted. They also gave a series order for a 2nd spinoff entitled FBI: International.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

I am sure it is a good show, I just don't want to watch crack cocaine dealers in the 80s. I lived through that horrible decade, I don't need to relive it.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    NBC has renewed Mr. Mayor for a 2nd season.
    That's good. I've been enjoying it.
    The Gypsies had no home. The Doors had no bass.

Does our reality determine our fiction or does our fiction determine our reality?

Whenever the question comes up about who some mysterious person is or who is behind something the answer will always be Frank Stallone.

"This isn't a locking the barn doors after the horses ran way situation this is a burn the barn down after the horses ran away situation."

What is the status of 'B Positive'? I only saw the first episode and that was enough for me. I expected it to be cancelled by now.
    The Gypsies had no home. The Doors had no bass.

Does our reality determine our fiction or does our fiction determine our reality?

Whenever the question comes up about who some mysterious person is or who is behind something the answer will always be Frank Stallone.

"This isn't a locking the barn doors after the horses ran way situation this is a burn the barn down after the horses ran away situation."

Quote Originally Posted by mr_crisp View Post
    What is the status of 'B Positive'? I only saw the first episode and that was enough for me. I expected it to be cancelled by now.
    I don't know what the status is. But isn't that the show that stars Thomas Middlemitch? If so, I imagine the network can't be happy that he's in the news recently for sexual harassment at some L.A. nightclub. Which cause former Silicon Valley co-star Alice Wetterlund (currently co-starring on Resident Alien) to comment that she "tried to warn you all" about Middlemitch. For a show that isn't lighting the ratings meter on fire, that can't be good press at all.

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Warner Brothers TV has fired Greg Spottiswood, the creator/showrunner of the CBS show All Rise, after an investigation for creating a hostile workplace with further allegations of racism. He's also been dropped by his agency. Article Link

USA Network has renewed Chrisley Knows Best and Growing Up Chrisley...for reasons passing understanding.

Netflix has announced that Lucifer Season 5B will begin streaming on Friday May 28th.

HBO Max has renewed The Not-Too-Late Show With Elmo for a 2nd season.

Starz has cancelled American Gods after three seasons.

Rick & Monty Season 5 June 20th.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Extraordinary Member

Starz has cancelled American Gods after three seasons.
    Wow. This ones a shocker.

The Conners are reaching back to the Roseanne-era for their April 7th episode.

ABC has renewed Dancing With The Stars for what they are laughingly calling their 30th season.

CBS has renewed Young Sheldon for three more seasons.

The Conners are reaching back to the Roseanne-era for their April 7th episode.
    I keep waiting for an announcement about The Conners being renewed, but is it a foregone conclusion to the point its not necessary? I can't imagine them bringing in more characters for a show that's ending...

Though I wonder if/when its renewed if Katey Segal is gone given her new series Rebel.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    I keep waiting for an announcement about The Conners being renewed, but is it a foregone conclusion to the point its not necessary? I can't imagine them bringing in more characters for a show that's ending...

Though I wonder if/when its renewed if Katey Segal is gone given her new series Rebel.
    The returning character only seems to be around for one episode, so renewal prospects are unlikely to be affected by the casting. And I'd be surprised if Rebel makes it past the first season. But if it would be renewed and put on the same filming schedule as The Conners, then I would guess they'd either write the character out of the show in a way that they could bring her back or just throw up their hands and write her out permanently.

Chesapeake Shores actor Jesse Metcalfe will leave the show early in the upcoming fifth season.

Despite being cancelled by Starz, American Gods EP Neil Gaiman has said the show is "definitely not dead".