Page 255 of 311 FirstFirst ... 155205245251252253254255256257258259265305 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,825 of 4651

Thread: TV News Updates

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Showtime has renewed Ziwe for a 2nd season.

Hulu has renewed Solar Opposites for a 4th season.

NCIS has officially added actor Gary Cole and actress Katrina Law as Season 19 series regulars.
    NCIS people are saying Cole will not be replacing Harmon as the leader of the show. If NCIS does well enough its gonna be hard to end the series really. The spin-offs are ok but NCIS and CSI (returning) are CBS "Law & Order" and they won't be cancelling them so quick.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Showtime has renewed Couples Therapy for a third season.

Netflix has reversed their Season 2 renewal of #blackAF. They cancelled the season in lieu of relaunching it as standalone movies.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Netflix has renewed The Upshaws for a 2nd season.

The Blacklist creator Jon Bokenkamp is leaving the show after 8 seasons.

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

NBC has cancelled Good Girls after four seasons. There are five episodes left to air in the current season.

Actress Hanako Greensmith has been upped to series regular status for the 10th season of Chicago Fire.

Former NCIS: New Orleans star CCH Pounder will appear in multiple episodes of The Good Fight Season 5.

Actress Laurie Holden (The Walking Dead) will be a recurring guest star on Season 3 of The Boys. She'll be playing the Crimson Countess.

Actor Jonny Lee Miller (Elementary) will play Prime Minister John Major on Season 5 of The Crown.

The Frankie Drake Mysteries has been cancelled by the CBC after four seasons. No word on if its US broadcaster Ovation will pick the show up on its own. I don't even know if Ovation actually aired Season 4 yet.

Actor Dougray Scott will not be returning for Batwoman Season 3.

HBO Max has renewed Made For Love for a 2nd season.

Amazon has renewed Good Omens for a 2nd season.

TLC has cancelled Counting On after 11 seasons. The announcement came with a BS statement saying they felt it important to let the Duggar family deal with eldest son Josh's pending criminal trial privately.

It appears plans are in the works for a Harry Potter themed trivia game show. Article Link.

So...Bill Cosby's rape conviction has been overturned and he's a free man. Article Link.

Meanwhile, former Smallville actress Allison Mack has been sentenced to 3 years in prison for her role in that sex cult where she was apparently one of the lead idiots. Article Link.

CMT has renewed Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making The Team for a 16th season.

Superman & Lois has bumped actress Sofia Hasmik (who plays reporter Chrissy Beppo) up to series regular status for Season 2.

Meghan McCain has announced she will leave her co-host role on The View at the end of its current season.

Actor Nathaniel Arcand will not be returning to FBI: Most Wanted for Season 3.

HBO has cancelled Lovecraft Country after 1 season.

Here's the new full-length trailer for the Masters Of The Universe: Revelation series.

Netflix has cancelled four sitcoms after just one season. The shows are The Crew, Country Comfort, Mr. Iglesias and Bonding.

Robin Givens will be a series regular for Batwoman series 3. Details.