Page 267 of 311 FirstFirst ... 167217257263264265266267268269270271277 ... LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,005 of 4651

Thread: TV News Updates

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Despite testing positive earlier in the day, Ana Navarro has apparently now tested negative twice afterwards. Article Link.
    After I heard about the incident ,and the VIEW hostesses leaving the stage after the suddenly tested positive for the Covid. I expected a scene on the stage similar to this..

Ultimate Member

Titus Makin Jr left The Rookie. It seemed he made that clear to them before the new season was set to film.

They can do what they want to do of course, but they got it right the first time around so I see no need for this. I have a feeling that JMS is going to find working with The CW will quickly become just as onerous as when he was working with TNT.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

They can do what they want to do of course, but they got it right the first time around so I see no need for this. I have a feeling that JMS is going to find working with The CW will quickly become just as onerous as when he was working with TNT.
    Same. Crusade wasn't what he wanted it to be because of TNT's interference, I'm guessing he hopes the CW will be better but...guess we'll see.

Netflix has renewed Sex/Life for a 2nd season.

Saturday Night Live casting news.

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Titus Makin Jr left The Rookie. It seemed he made that clear to them before the new season was set to film.
    He's apparently been silent on social media since June and didn't do any exit interviews either. I don't know why he left but it kind of makes his character's three seasons on the show relatively a waste of time.

Real Housewives Of Atlanta casting news.

Disney+ has renewed The Mysterious Benedict Society for a 2nd season.

Lori Loughlin will return to her role as "Abigail Stanton" from When Calls The Heart on an episode of the spinoff series When Hope Calls. While the first season of the spinoff was a Hallmark Movies Now series, it didn't get picked up for a 2nd season. But the Great American Country Family channel picked it up. The network is run by a former Hallmark Channel boss who got forced out for pulling a same sex commercial from Hallmark Channel. Article Link

Jesse Palmer has been announced as the new host of The Bachelor. Article Link.

FXX has renewed Archer for a 13th season.

The upcoming HBO series We Own This City has paused production over a positive Covid test on set.

AMC Networks COO Ed Carroll will be stepping down at the end of 2021 after 34 years with the company.

NBC has announced they are bringing back the original Law & Order series for a 21st season. Article Link.

Magnum P.I. Season 4 casting news.

Don Roy King, the longtime Saturday Night Live director, is retiring. Liz Patrick, who is the director of The Ellen Degeneres Show has been named as his replacement.

Paramount+ has announced that Real World Homecoming has been renewed for 2 more seasons. The 2nd season will feature the The Real World: Los Angeles cast reuniting.

OWN has officially picked up the cancelled CBS series All Rise for a 20 episode third season.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

According to a report Sam Waterson is returning as everyone's favorite , angry former Prosecutor ....JACK F'n MCCOY ! I'd say in the relaunch he's now New York's Mayor is my guess.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Ultimate Member

He's apparently been silent on social media since June and didn't do any exit interviews either. I don't know why he left but it kind of makes his character's three seasons on the show relatively a waste of time.
    It was... almost every review that included him was about him being a cop's kid or having an issue with his boyfriend. That is not a good way to sell his character to those who may not have seen the show. Otherwise they didn't talk about him.

Now him being this silent-somebody might want to do a wellness check on him. Unless this is some stunt for season 4.

Starz has renewed BMF for a 2nd season. Article Link.

Netflix has renewed two of their preschool TV series and ordered four new ones.

Porsha Williams is leaving The Real Housewives Of Atlanta after 9 seasons.

Bounce has renewed Johnson for a 2nd season.

Actor Scott Speedman, who guest starred during Season 14 of Grey's Anatomy, has rejoined the show as a series regular for Season 18. Article Link