Page 268 of 311 FirstFirst ... 168218258264265266267268269270271272278 ... LastLast
Results 4,006 to 4,020 of 4651

Thread: TV News Updates

The Conners casting news.

Power Book II: Ghost casting news.

Superman & Lois casting news.

Pat Robertson has stepped down as host of The 700 Club after 54 years.

Natalie Morales is leaving Today and Dateline after 22 years with NBC News. According to this article there are unconfirmed reports she will become a new co-host on The Talk.

Disney Channel has renewed Raven's Home for a 5th season but there are big changes, particularly in casting, on the way.

Apple TV+ has cancelled Mr. Corman after one season.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Actor Hunter Clowdus has been bumped up to series regular status for Season 4 of The CW series All-American. Article Link.

Actor Daniel Lissing, whose character was killed off on the Hallmark Channel series When Calls The Heart a couple years back, will appear in a still secret role on the show's spinoff series When Hope Calls. Article Link.

United States Of Al casting news.

B Positive recasting news.

The Boys casting news.

More Power Book II: Ghost casting news.

Our Kind Of People casting news.

A&E Studios has acquired the rights to adapt the late mystery author Sue Grafton's "Kinsey Millhone" series of books. Article Link. What makes this interesting is that Sue Grafton refused to allow her books to given the Hollywood treatment while she was alive. She was adamant that the rights never be sold and had made her family promise to never sell the rights. You can see more of what she had to say about it in the article link. So it appears that Sue Grafton has been sold out by her family. It's disgusting.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post

A&E Studios has acquired the rights to adapt the late mystery author Sue Grafton's "Kinsey Millhone" series of books. Article Link. What makes this interesting is that Sue Grafton refused to allow her books to given the Hollywood treatment while she was alive. She was adamant that the rights never be sold and had made her family promise to never sell the rights. You can see more of what she had to say about it in the article link. So it appears that Sue Grafton has been sold out by her family. It's disgusting.
    Hey, people gotta eat.

Legends of Tomorrow 100th episode casting news.

Actor Mark Consuelos is leaving Riverdale after four seasons.

Netflix has cancelled Dash and Lily after one season.

FX has announced the upcoming 5th season of Better Things will be its last. Article Link.

Bobby Flay is leaving The Food Network after 27 years.

Apple TV+ has renewed Foundation for a 2nd season.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

The kids and grand kids are thinking....sorry mom n grandma. We bout to caah some big checks baaaaby ! Lol
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Netflix has given a series order to That '90s Show which as you might've guessed is a spinoff of That '70s Show. And it is a direct sequel with Kurtwood Smith and Debra Jo Rupp returning as Red and Kitty Forman. The premise of the show is that Eric and Donna's daughter is visiting Point Place for the summer and staying with her grandparents. The thing that doesn't make sense to me is focusing on Red and Kitty. I mean, wouldn't they be in their 80s at that point? Article Link.

Netflix has given a series order to That '90s Show which as you might've guessed is a spinoff of That '70s Show. And it is a direct sequel with Kurtwood Smith and Debra Jo Rupp returning as Red and Kitty Forman. The premise of the show is that Eric and Donna's daughter is visiting Point Place for the summer and staying with her grandparents. The thing that doesn't make sense to me is focusing on Red and Kitty. I mean, wouldn't they be in their 80s at that point? Article Link.
    I would say late 60's or early 70's. In the show they were close to 50 if I remember right.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Ultimate Member

The actors are 78 and 70 in real life respectively, Smith is older...though wasn't Red a Vietnam vet, so that helps to date his age, or was he a Korean vet, as then he'd at least be in his 60's...then I remembered that Kitty thought that she was pregnant so she couldn't have been past 40 at the time...unless they actually had another kid, it's been a while since I watched the later seasons of the show...