Page 271 of 311 FirstFirst ... 171221261267268269270271272273274275281 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,065 of 4651

Thread: TV News Updates

Actress Lindsey Morgan, who plays Micki Ramirez, will be leaving Walker during the upcoming 2nd season.

Actress Jenna Dewan will be joining Superman & Lois in a recurring continuation of Lucy Lane, the role she currently plays on Supergirl. Article Link.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Actress Jenna Dewan has been promoted to series regular status on the current season of The Rookie. Article Link.

Actor/comedian Tracy Morgan will voice Early Cuyler on the final season of the Adult Swim series Squidbillies. Article Link.

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

The Rookie casting news.

Chicago Fire casting news.

HBO Max has renewed Sweet Life: Los Angeles for a second season.

Fox is rebooting the Joe Millionaire reality series.

TBS has renewed Miracle Workers for a 4th season.

truTV has renewed Tacoma FD for a 4th season.

HGTV has renewed Brother Vs. Brother for new six episode season.

The upcoming 3rd season of the Amazon series Hanna will be its last.

Starz has renewed the wrestling drama Heels for a second season.

Tacoma FD is such a great under rated show
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

A lot of folks will like Heels getting a 2nd season. A lot of FB comments were about how good the series is. I saw a few episodes , as goofy as the premise is ....it has its good moments.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Fox has renewed Fantasy Island for a 2nd season.

Actress Patricia Richardson (Home Improvement) will guest star on NCIS as Tim McGee's mother-in-law.

Hulu has renewed Wu-Tang: An American Saga for a 3rd and final season.

Perry Mason casting news.

The Blacklist and Roswell, New Mexico casting news.

Abbott Elementary casting news.

ESPN Classic will be shutting down on January 1st. Article Link.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post

ESPN Classic will be shutting down on January 1st. Article Link.
    I'll miss this network. It was rare to see ESPN actually air old wrestling from their 80's and 90's era and they did that with AWA , World Class and GWF. It was nice to see it back on my cable dial and remember the times after school I'd see these shows then.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Is anyone watching the CBS sitcom Ghosts?

It's been a real treat so far this season and it is doing pretty well in the ratings. That is a surprise to me for sure. But actor Richie Moriarty got a surprise on Halloween when a young girl showed up at his house (not knowing it was his place) dressed as his character Pete.

AAAA1st30.jpg

Is anyone watching the CBS sitcom Ghosts?

It's been a real treat so far this season and it is doing pretty well in the ratings. That is a surprise to me for sure. But actor Richie Moriarty got a surprise on Halloween when a young girl showed up at his house (not knowing it was his place) dressed as his character Pete.

AAAA1st30.jpg
    I love this show. Every episode has been pretty funny. I love the back and forth with Sam and her hubby when she is talking to the ghosts he cant see. And the basement ghosts are so light weight funny. I am having a hard time deciding who my favorite ghost in right now. Not really hip on the over the top Viking though and the hippy ghost kind of annoys me.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

A planned prequel series to The 100 has been cancelled at The CW.

Actress Kim Cattrall has been added to the cast of How I Met Your Father as an older version of series lead Hilary Duff's character. Article Link.

Emilio Estevez will not return for the 2nd season of The Mighty Ducks: Game Changers over a dispute about Covid vaccination requirements for the series.

Shiri Appleby will return to Roswell, New Mexico for two episodes in Season 4. Article Link.
    Last edited by Deathstroke; 11-05-2021 at 07:14 PM.

Emilio Estevez will not return for the 2nd season of The Mighty Ducks: Game Changers over a dispute about Covid vaccination requirements for the series.
    Emilio Estevez has refuted the initial reports that he's not returning to the show because of vaccination requirements. Article Link.

Actor Ingo Rademacher is now officially out of his role on General Hospital over the duo issues of transphobic comments on social media and refusal to get vaccinated (the on-set requirement went into effect for the soap opera on November 1st). Article Link.

Star Trek: Prodigy has been renewed for a second season.

Casting news for the Amazon series A League Of Their Own.

Grey's Anatomy casting news.

The daytime talk show Tamron Hall has been renewed for two more seasons.
    Last edited by Deathstroke; 11-08-2021 at 05:16 PM.

The upcoming 5th season of the HBO Max series Search Party will be its final season.

Anchor Brian Williams is leaving NBC News after 28 years.

Snowfall Season 5 casting news.

The Resident casting news.

Actress Kim Cattrall has been added to the cast of How I Met Your Father as an older version of series lead Hilary Duff's character. Article Link.
    The actress has also joined the Peacock revival/reboot of Queer As Folk. Article Link.