Page 273 of 311 FirstFirst ... 173223263269270271272273274275276277283 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,095 of 4651

Thread: TV News Updates

Peacock's Queer As Folk casting news.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Actress Colbie Smulders has been added to the cast of the upcoming Disney+ / Marvel series Secret Invasion. She'll be returning to her role as Maria Hill. Article Link.

Only Murders in the Building Season 2 casting news.

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Here's the trailer for the Amazon series Reacher.

At least he is the right size. I liked "Jack Reacher" but Cruise is too small.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Just as a movie series I enjoyed the Cruise starring Reacher films, the first more so and would gladly have gone to see a third.
    Time permitting and access to me I'll watch this eventually I'd gather.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    At least he is the right size. I liked "Jack Reacher" but Cruise is too small.
    He surely was too small. But Tom Cruise in the role gets the movie made. I don't think they would've gotten the two movies with the guy who is in the role for the Amazon series as the lead. Bankability and all that. Still, I'll try to see this one because it does look good. Although, does Reacher seem more chatty that he is in the books from what you see in the trailer?

The Agatha Raisin: Kissing Christmas Goodbye special will begin streaming on Acorn TV December 20th. The full trailer has been released.

Fox has renewed Lego Masters for a third season.

Here's the official trailer for the Peacemaker series coming to HBO Max.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    CNN's Chris Cuomo has been indefinitely suspended for his role in advising his brother Andrew about his sexual harassment case. Article Link.
    Cuomo has now been fired, effective immediately.

Fear The Walking Dead has been renewed for an 8th season. And there was a big bit of casting news revealed as well. Article Link

Peacock has cancelled A.P. Bio after four seasons.

Actress Meredith Eaton will be returning to NCIS this season as "Carol Wilson". She's appeared in the role in three prior episodes. The episode will be written by actor Brian Dietzen who plays "Jimmy Palmer" on the show. Article Link

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Peacock has cancelled A.P. Bio after four seasons.

Actress Meredith Eaton will be returning to NCIS this season as "Carol Wilson". She's appeared in the role in three prior episodes. The episode will be written by actor Brian Dietzen who plays "Jimmy Palmer" on the show. Article Link
    I think we all know that Dennis will wake up and joke on next season of Its Always Sunny... "Had a nightmare , I was some school teacher for a class of moronic kids. It was a nightmare. Also I think Bruce Campbell was my dad."
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    I think we all know that Dennis will wake up and joke on next season of Its Always Sunny... "Had a nightmare , I was some school teacher for a class of moronic kids. It was a nightmare. Also I think Bruce Campbell was my dad."
    Did Dee do that for "The Mick" when it ended? I think "The Mick" was still on the last time I watched it: Dennis was gone (had another family), the gang got a sex doll in his likeness, they all too turns having sex with it, he returned at the end of the ep.

HBO Max has renewed The Sex Lives Of College Girls for 2nd season.

Apple TV+ has renewed Truth Be Told for a 3rd season.

Shudder has renewed Dragula for a 5th season.

Starz has renewed Power Book II: Ghost for a 3rd season.

Netflix has renewed Outer Banks for a 3rd season.

Apple TV+ has renewed Invasion for a 2nd season.