Page 281 of 311 FirstFirst ... 181231271277278279280281282283284285291 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,215 of 4651

Thread: TV News Updates

Actor Timothy Hutton is suing the producers of the Leverage revival series after they dropped him from the show over sexual assault allegations for which he was never charged. Article Link.

The CBC has renewed Son Of A Critch for a 2nd season
    Last edited by Deathstroke; 02-28-2022 at 02:17 PM.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    I kinda like the Bond Villain bull crap lol
    They can keep that to shows like The Blacklist. L&O is suppose to be ripped from the headlines realism.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Marvel used to have it's own TV channel in India, Marvel HQ. It was rebranded from Disney XD three years ago. Today, it rebranded again, to Super Hungama.
    https://dreamdth.com/community/threa...-today.139539/
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Starz has renewed Hightown for a 3rd season.

Though it was originally planned for the former Netflix Marvel TV shows to premiere JUST on Disney+ in Canada, the news came today that they will stream in the US, UK, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand as well starting on March 16th. Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D will also start streaming there on the 16th as well. It is also going to mean that subscribers will have to update their settings as well. You can read about it all HERE!.

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    They can keep that to shows like The Blacklist. L&O is suppose to be ripped from the headlines realism.
    Ripped from the headlines, yes.

Realism, well...

Actor John DiMaggio will be back as "Bender" on Futurama after all. Article Link

A Black Lady Sketch Show Season 2 casting news.

The daytime soap opera The Bold and the Beautiful has been renewed for two more seasons.

Apple TV+ has renewed The Afterparty for a second season.

Fox has renewed Next Level Chef for a second season.

Three years after its last season aired, the Fox series So You Think You Can Dance will be back for a 17th season this summer.

Actor Nick Zano is leaving Legends Of Tomorrow. Article Link (spoilers for the season finale).

With the production company unable to find a new home for it, Neighbours is officially cancelled.

Grey's Anatomy casting news.

The reboot series of Quantum Leap has cast their lead role.

Fox has cancelled The Big Leap after 1 season.

NBC has cancelled Ordinary Joe after 1 season.

Freeform has renewed grown-ish for a 5th season. Actor Marcus Scribner, who co-starred on all 8 seasons of black-ish is joining the cast. There are some behind the scenes changes as well.

The Peacock series Bel-Air has announced a couple bits of casting news tied back to the The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air sitcom. Article Link.

I mean, I stopped watched The Walking Dead ages ago, but for those who still love it...

Isle of the Dead, a spinoff centered around Negan and Maggie, has been greenlit.

Here's the trailer for the HBO Max adaptation of DMZ.

Ernie Hudson has joined the cast of the upcoming Quantum Leap reboot. Article Link.

Apple TV+ has renewed Acapulco for a 2nd season.

IMDB TV has renewed Judy Justice for a 2nd season.

Netflix has renewed Never Have I Ever for a fourth and final season.

Netflix has renewed Vikings: Valhalla for two more seasons.

The syndicated Judge Jerry series will end after its current 3rd season[/url].

The syndicated The Good Dish series has been cancelled after less than a season, but Sony Pictures Television is "exploring other options" to keep the show going.

The Good Fight Season 6 casting news.

More Quantum Leap reboot casting news.

CBS has renewed Survivor, The Amazing Race, Tough As Nails and Secret Celebrity Renovation. Article Link

Starz has renewed Power Book IV: Force for a 2nd season, with a new showrunner.

Here's the teaser trailer for Star Trek: Strange New Worlds.