Page 283 of 311 FirstFirst ... 183233273279280281282283284285286287293 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,245 of 4651

Thread: TV News Updates

The Black News Channel has shut down after two years.

The Mighty Ducks: Game Changers Season 2 casting news.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Showrunner Meg DeLoatch is leaving the CBS sitcom The Neighborhood after one season.

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

So... during the Oscars, Chris Rock made a joke about Jada losing her hair, and Will Smith got up on stage and slapped the taste out of his mouth, then sat back down and screamed "Keep my wife's name out of your F*****G mouth." which was censored in the States, but went out uncensored in Australia and New Zealand.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    So... during the Oscars, Chris Rock made a joke about Jada losing her hair, and Will Smith got up on stage and slapped the taste out of his mouth, then sat back down and screamed "Keep my wife's name out of your F*****G mouth." which was censored in the States, but went out uncensored in Australia and New Zealand.
    And for that unprovoked internationally televised assault and battery, he had to wait a few minutes and got rewarded with the Best Actor award. Nice to be famous.

Actor Gavin Leatherwood will not be returning of Season 2 of the HBO Max series The Sex Lives Of College Girls. Article Link

Hallmark Channel has renewed Chesapeake Shores for a sixth and final season.

ABC has renewed The Rookie for a fifth season and The Good Doctor for a sixth season.

ABC has cancelled The Ultimate Surfer after one season.

Disney+ has apparently "accidentally" censored scenes in The Falcon and the Winter Soldier series. They are saying it was an error and it is being fixed. Article Link. You can believe that if you want but you want to bet that they were trying to sneak in less specific violent content to see if anyone noticed so they can start censoring more and more of their material?

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    You can believe that if you want but you want to bet that they were trying to sneak in less specific violent content to see if anyone noticed so they can start censoring more and more of their material?
    That or they're going to be doing censored versions on their regular tier while keeping the originals uncut on their TV-14 tier, as to appease both user groups.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Space Ghost, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

CBS has announced the renewal of all three of their NCIS series for next season.

The syndicated talk show The Drew Barrymore Show has been renewed for a 3rd season.

CBS Media Ventures has cancelled the syndicated shows The Doctors and Daily MailTV. Article Link

ABC has reportedly cancelled four of their game shows: Match Game, Card Sharks, Celebrity Dating Game and The Hustler. Article Link

Actress Kristen Hager has left Chicago Med after just half a season as a series regular. Article Link.

Along with a bevy of casting news, Paramount+ has confirmed that the upcoming 3rd season of Star Trek: Picard will be the final season.

FX has renewed Snowfall for a 6th and final season.