Page 51 of 311 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast

Thread: TV News Updates

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Here's a Blastr.com article on plans for a stand alone episode of The Walking Dead.
    If its about the proposed Walking Dead on an airplane deal , its claimed it will be a webisode and lead into whoever survives it joining season #2 of Fear the Walking Dead.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Hallmark Channel has scheduled Tom Selleck's new Jesse Stone movie Lost in Paradise for Sunday October 18th at 9pm EST.

TV Land has renewed the sitcoms Impastor and The Jim Gaffigan Show.

CBS has canceled Under The Dome after 3 seasons. The series finale will air September 10th.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Hallmark Channel has scheduled Tom Selleck's new Jesse Stone movie Lost in Paradise for Sunday October 18th at 9pm EST.

TV Land has renewed the sitcoms Impastor and The Jim Gaffigan Show.

CBS has canceled Under The Dome after 3 seasons. The series finale will air September 10th

Thank goodness

Ultimate Member

CBS has canceled Under The Dome after 3 seasons. The series finale will air September 10th.
    I like the characters, gonna miss them but at least this show won't end up like Lost

*prays*

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    I like the characters, gonna miss them but at least this show won't end up like Lost

*prays*
    One of the best genre shows in tv history?

Quote Originally Posted by saul_on_the_road_to_damascus View Post
    One of the best genre shows in tv history?
    I think he means a show that never explained any of the mysteries it presented and l9st it's way after a couple of seasons.

It explained most if not all of it's mysteries.

Coach is no longer making a comeback. NBC has canned the revival

BANNED

*prays*
    so you're the reason it lasted this long....i shake my fist at you, lol

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by saul_on_the_road_to_damascus View Post
    It explained most if not all of it's mysteries.
    While I loved the series and characters, I really think that towards the end the writers got overwhelmed with subplots and whatnot. Hopefully that won't be the case here, and things will get resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by 7thangel View Post
    so you're the reason it lasted this long....i shake my fist at you, lol
    And I pull down my pants and moon you! Face my cheeks of justice!

Here's some details about the Coach revival cancellation.

And just to way in, Lost was one of the most overrated pieces of dreck ever created. It was a certified disaster after those first 6 episodes of Season 3.

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Fantastic Member

While I loved the series and characters, I really think that towards the end the writers got overwhelmed with subplots and whatnot. Hopefully that won't be the case here, and things will get resolved.
    I read an interesting article about Lost some years ago. Apparently the writers were so convinced that the show would never make it past the first season, they intentionally threw as much random, crazy **** as possible in the initial episodes since they figured they would never have to explain any of it.
    Last edited by DennisTheMenace; 09-01-2015 at 05:33 AM.

Ultimate Member

As to Lost, there was one of the writers that admitted in an interview to having watched an episode while at a friends house and saying that he had no clue what was happening in the episode...only for that writer to later realize that the episode that he had watched was one that he himself had written...

As to Under The Dome, to me the show ran way to long and tried to stretch things to thin, radically changing characters to try to drum up enough material to go on...another of the hitting paydirt with what was supposed to be a one time thing and then trying to make it into a series.

BANNED

Under The Dome was originally going to be a mini/limited series, then someone got greedy and expanded it

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    Under The Dome was originally going to be a mini/limited series, then someone got greedy and expanded it
    I know! When will television stations focus on the art?

Starz has renewed Survivor's Remorse for a third season.