Page 91 of 311 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101141191 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 4651

Thread: TV News Updates

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Lucifer has been picked up for the full 22 episodes this current 2nd season.
    Hip hip Hooray! Hurrah, hallelujah, bravo, hot dog, wahoo, yahoo, whoopee, yay, yippee! I'm so happy!

The Disney Channel has renewed K.C. Undercover for a third season. Article Link
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Comedy Central's Workaholics will end after its 7th season.

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

The Simpsons has been renewed through Season 30.

HBO has canceled Any Given Wednesday.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

The Simpsons has been renewed through Season 30.

HBO has canceled Any Given Wednesday.
    Wow....30 seasons. Its hard to believe but the show has pretty much existed nearly all my life.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Netflix has renewed Longmire for a 6th and Final season.

Ultimate Member

Netflix has renewed Longmire for a 6th and Final season.
    Yay! Long live Longmire!...for one more season.

Young Justice will finally get a third season.

Astonishing Member

There's talks of a Big Bang Theory prequel set around Sheldon's teenage years. Personally, I think this in't a wise move. Big Bang Theory has been "I can't believe this is still on" comment bait for a number of seasons now and the last time a comedy show that ran for at least ten seasons gave the least functional character a spin-off we got Joey. Characters like Sheldon work best in an ensemble cast instead of as the main focus.

Quote Originally Posted by jbmasta View Post
    There's talks of a Big Bang Theory prequel set around Sheldon's teenage years. Personally, I think this in't a wise move. Big Bang Theory has been "I can't believe this is still on" comment bait for a number of seasons now and the last time a comedy show that ran for at least ten seasons gave the least functional character a spin-off we got Joey. Characters like Sheldon work best in an ensemble cast instead of as the main focus.
    The only problem this has is ..as you posted how it would work. And Joey's failure wasn't the cast or LeBlanc , it was the execution we saw. Also the fact it ruined the whole ending of FRIENDS as we knew Joey would continue without Rachel.

I think a spin-off with Stewart at the comic shop with regulars would work best. Plus add Bert to it as his partner and all.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by jbmasta View Post
    Sheldon is perennial award bait, but for me he is the least interesting character on the show. I'd prefer a Howard and Bernadette spin off jumped a few years so they have a couple of kids and with Raj as their meddling friend who always drops in unannounced.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    Sheldon is perennial award bait, but for me he is the least interesting character on the show. I'd prefer a Howard and Bernadette spin off jumped a few years so they have a couple of kids and with Raj as their meddling friend who always drops in unannounced.
    Koothrapali

Ultimate Member

Almost sounds a bit like making a slightly different version of Seinfeld, replacing Kramer with Raj and having the main characters married...just need to find a George...as for Friends, the actors hated the idea of Rachel and Joey but did it anyway so since Joey thankfully didn't end up with Rachel it left him free to do whatever, the show just didn't work...as for Young Justice, unless they bring Wally back and he and the archer lady get back together I won't want any part of it, they killed him off and then pretty much ignored it after like a day or two...

No, No, No...just kill this bad idea now.

From what CBS claims , they can actually have the prequel series and current one run at the same time . The talk is the actors and CBS want the show to keep running and Parson's believes the show can run another 4-5 years since everyone enjoys working on the series.