Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default Johnny Storm Returns On Fully Revealed "Uncanny Inhumans" Cover

The ex-Fantastic Four member will flame on alongside Medusa and the rest in "Uncanny Inhumans."

Full article here.

Fantastic Member

Are the Fantastic Four Inhumans now?

Edit: http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive/...st-secret-wars - It's confirmed Johnny Storm, not Toro. But apparently he's not an Inhuman.
    Last edited by JustJelly; 03-26-2015 at 07:03 AM.
    "If I come back from the dead one more time I'll be seriously in danger of turning into some kind of walking cliche." - Jean Grey, Uncanny X-Men #284

Weird line-up, they already have Inferno. Johnny Storm would have been a cool addition to ANAD Avengers.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

So not cosmic rays, but Terrigen Mists.
    Pull List
    Avengers, Captain America, Daredevil, Fantastic Four, Hulk, Iron Man, Spider-Man, Thor, Wolverine, Uncanny X-Men
    Justice League, Action Comics, Superman, Detective Comics, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Flash, Aquaman, Cyborg

Spectacular Member CyclopsWasRight's Avatar

I dig it. This is what I want for the Fantastic Four. Branch out and come back together in a few years (or special occasions).

Superior Spider-fan Agent Scarlet's Avatar

First they take marketing ques from X-men, now they're taking characters from FF.

...This is going to escalate quickly...

Don't the Inhumans already have Inferno and Toro, why do they need another hero who light on fire. Although I am interested to see how/why he's tree and what it means for the FF.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Hmmm. Odd choice to have to flamed-themed heroes on the same team. I wonder what role Johnny will fufill in this line up?

but I thought all the F4 people were being written out of existence?????
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

I swear that's Toro, not Johnny Storm.

It would make more sense seeing how he just recently joined the Inhumans in All-New Invaders.

What's the point? He's going to make Inferno look pretty redundant.

So does Johnny Storm have new origin now ? or what ?.

If they are going to hand out the FF members to the other teams, can they send Sue to the X-book ?.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Scarlet View Post
    First they take marketing ques from X-men, now they're taking characters from FF.

...This is going to escalate quickly...
    Meh I'm actually fine with this, Fantastic Four are ending so I was hoping the other members would be integrated in other teams, Thing, Sue and Reed are Avengers(or atleast were before Secret Wars) while Johnny isn't so its cool they got something for him.

Dang I got them all rigth besides Johnny(for obvious reasons) I was expecting Toro in Johnny place.

They could have used Flint or someone else instead if they wanted to use Johnny though, Dante seems to have problems controling his powers so maybe Johnny can help him even though he isn't inhuman like Inferno.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Of Orphans View Post
    I swear that's Toro, not Johnny Storm.

It would make more sense seeing how he just recently joined the Inhumans in All-New Invaders.
    You might be right, it would make a lot more sense.
    "If I come back from the dead one more time I'll be seriously in danger of turning into some kind of walking cliche." - Jean Grey, Uncanny X-Men #284

BANNED

Interesting line-up. While it seems redundant to have two members with fire-based powers, I'm sure there's a reason. Curious as to where the rest of the FF will end up, post-SW.