Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

I could definitely see the ultimate young avengers. Lets see....
    we already have kate bishop, so we just need her to be lady hawkeye
    we already had a giant man scott lang, so introducing his daughter cassie would be easy
    tommy and billy, hmmm, well since the maximoff twins were together, the kids could have been hidden away somewhere or some type of attempted clones
    eli could be a recruit to try and recreate the super soldier serum
    iron lad could be a future decendent of kang-sue
    teddy, noh-varr and miss America, no idea

Cassie has actually been introduced as one of the Giant soldiers in Ultimates. She appeared prominently in the post-Divided We Fall Ultimates as well as Cataclysm. So that's one already legit introduced.

Anya Corazon as girl who gets saved by Spider-Man (Miles) and develops a crush on him, a simple cameo.

I feel like Young Avengers would be too much like the All-New Ultimates.

I'd rather have the same team come from a different dimension as adults that have secret machinations.

smolotheklown

This was more of a reference to the Ultimate Spider Man on TV.

Quote Originally Posted by LkProd View Post
    In USM #200 there's this page, and on the far right you can see...

Someone in / An Nova armor (or something that looks like it).

Maybe they were teasing something...?
    Or is it some character in the Ultimate Universe I just don't know of? (Or does Nova actually exist in UU and I just didn't know?)

Another idea about HAMMER, it could be run by Scorpio who wants revenge on Nick Fury for impesonating him during "Divided We Fall". Also since Red Skull background was changed to Cap's son, Scorpio could have Red Skull's background, Johann Shmidt a bellboy turned super spy by HYDRA.

Incredible Member

I think they could get away with bringing in the Young Avengers by passing them off as the New Warriors for the Ultimates universe, could easily see Patriot being set up as Night Thrasher. Hulkling could just be another Hulk since it’s already been pretty established that they’re a little more common in that universe, Wiccan can literally be anyone, and when it comes down to it Marvel could always improvise with rest of the team like they did with Alpha Flight when they supplemented Rahne for Sasquatch and added Jubilee. Not to mention Firestar is already running around so they could always take her out of Utopia if they want to add her to the roster, Rick Jones was Nova for a while so unless they have plans for him somewhere else (Ultimate Guardians maybe) he could make a nice addition if they don’t want to bring in another Nova.

Would love to see them try their hand at X-Factor, preferably Investigations though I’d still be fine with either the government branch or Serval Industries since Havok is still up and around. Even with most of the core members of the mainstream team dead, MIA, or being used in different teams they could still assemble a decent team using Shatterstar, Rictor, Strong Guy, Darwin, and M. I don’t think any of them have popped up in the Ultimates universe yet, it would be interesting to see them running around playing detective or even working for Layla Miller as part of one of the Roxxon corporations many little project. Would even be a good way to bring Havok back into circulation since they still had him last time I checked.

With Cap gone I think there is a good opening to bring in an ultimate U.S.Agent and/or Winter Soldier, I know that Bucky is too old to play the latter but really when you think about Winter Soldier could be anyone with military training. Also could be fun to see them actually bring back both the West Coast Ultimates and Defenders, annoyed they brought in both those teams and never really went anywhere with them. The Defenders pretty much already get treated like crap in the mainstream so how about letting them get a little more developed in the Ultimates universe so we can see how they could actually be with a consistent group for a change. Likewise the West Coast Ultimates could easily be renamed and passed off for the Invaders or the Champions since they’re hanging on the West Side. Maybe even make them the Thunderbolts given how the team was formed and how they were handled during the civil war arc, though I would love to see them bring in a new version of that team too.

Would like to see them bring in another Daredevil, kind of a shame that the last one didn’t really pan out more than a few issues. Plus I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t a little interested in seeing them use the black and red armor for the third incarnation. Hell he doesn’t even have to be anyone new, he could be another persona of Marc Spector if he’s still alive.

Would like to see Darkhawk get some love, could easily be one of those characters that surfaced in the fallout of Galactus like Machine Man. All that alien tech is bound to wind up in somebody’s hands and it’s not always going to be the government or a villain, would be interesting to see ultimate Chris Powell find a fragment of Galactus tech and struggle to keep it from taking control of him while running around fighting crime and the like.

Darkhawk (Earth-1610)

Robbie Baldwin as Penance would be a good choice, but then again Darkhawk would be a badass character to add to the ultimate universe.
    Penancetbolts.jpg677533-wokdarkh001004_col.jpg

I think they should just say T'challa died during Ultimatum (since Ult. BP was terrible) and introduce Det. Kevin Cole and Det. Ava Ayala as The Black Panther and The White Tiger.

They could redo the origins and make them partners anf introduce them in The All New Ultimates.

Maybe introduce some other cop themed characters and do Ultimate Code: Blue as a superhuman NYPD task force.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Quote Originally Posted by Spear of Bashenga View Post
    I think they should just say T'challa died during Ultimatum (since Ult. BP was terrible) and introduce Det. Kevin Cole and Det. Ava Ayala as The Black Panther and The White Tiger.

They could redo the origins and make them partners anf introduce them in The All New Ultimates.

Maybe introduce some other cop themed characters and do Ultimate Code: Blue as a superhuman NYPD task force.
    I do like the Ultimate Cops idea also include Det. Maria Hill who was already introduced in Ultimate Spider-Man which can be a spin-off.

I disagree about Black Panther I like him as a mute mutant who hides in the shadows.

Incredible Member

I like the idea of having Black Panther and White Tiger being paired up as partners, though if they bring in White Tiger more than likely Marvel would just use Ava since they're trying to get her more exposure.