Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 31373839404142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: Supernatural

Ignore that post below me. It's totally fake news
    Last edited by Qwerty; 06-18-2018 at 04:39 PM.
    Stick "we work together and we get out of here alive"

Matt "peace out suckas"

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
    I'm re-watching the series in its entirety and I just happened to see the episode count 287. If they do 23 episodes (like they have since season 4, the season finale will be episode 300.) I wouldn't object to that being the series finale as opposed to some random numbered episode but who knows.
    287 + 23 = 310

Quote Originally Posted by Bossace View Post
    287 + 23 = 310
    Hah I did that wrong. Never mind.

Matt "peace out suckas"

Loved Se14Ep03 The Scar. It was kind of a continuation of Wayward Sisters but delivered more questions than answers as the show seems to have gone 180° on Dark Kaia.
    "Once more the Sith will rule the galaxy... and we shall have peace."

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Peril View Post
    Loved Se14Ep03 The Scar. It was kind of a continuation of Wayward Sisters but delivered more questions than answers as the show seems to have gone 180° on Dark Kaia.
    I love it too, and it was bittersweet for that reason. I really wanted to see what they had in store for Wayward Sisters now it may never happen. But at least we'll get updates each season (I'm guessing/hoping). Meanwhile, did Ennis ever find his dad who faked his death? Did the shifter and werewolf ever find a way to be together? We'll never know cause no one cares about Bloodlines unlike Wayward Sisters (well I kinda sorta care but not much).
    Last edited by Nate Grey; 11-12-2018 at 05:17 PM.

Se14Ep09 The Spear we see Dark Kaia again and now she's written almost as if she's the victim in all of this. She has loved ones to protect on her world? I'm wondering if maybe in her dimension she's a Hunter and Sam and Dean are evil.

What the heck, why isn't this being talked about like crazy?

AND he's open to return whenever Supernatural gets a final season? Guess we'll see him in ep 300 and in season 20?

As for what's currently happening, I'm curious as to where they're going with Michael. I'm assuming they're not aware of the spellwork Crowley did on Lucifer's body, so they wouldn't know to do that with Michael's old body (what did they do with it? Burn it? Stored somewhere?). Rowenna could probably guess it I suppose but that would be an easy way out.

Part of me is looking forward to it but part of me isn't. The show spent the last fifteen or so seasons tarnishing John's character I'm a little apprehensive on how he's going to be treated.

Saw se14ep13 Lebanon and I have to admit I got misty. Jeffrey Dean Morgan reprises his role as John Winchester and Kurt Fuller as the angel Zachariah in what should have been a 2 hour episode. Went by so quick we didn't even get a Winchester family hunt. Certain things didn't add up but when you have time travel I guess every writer has their own interpretation of it. Nice to see John Winchester re-established as a hero. Best part was Dean's expression when he watched his mom and dad kiss.

Super underwhelmed by episode 300

Matt "peace out suckas"

I can see why they couldn't put John out there in a dangerous situation. If he had been topped in the present, there goes the means to send him back to his rightful place in the past(and an chance to right the timeline along with it).

As for the episode, I thought it was perfectly solid.

Ultimate Member

It was weird in a good way seeing John's reaction to finding out that his wife was alive and her reaction was fun to...

So I guess episode 300 confirmed John made it to heaven. From what I read elsewhere once Azazel died John was released (or forgiven) of his bargain.

Does anyone know who those teens were? Seems like they had screen time that could have gone to John and Mary.

So I guess episode 300 confirmed John made it to heaven. From what I read elsewhere once Azazel died John was released (or forgiven) of his bargain.

Does anyone know who those teens were? Seems like they had screen time that could have gone to John and Mary.
    I just took them to mean fandom in a meta sort of way, similar to the teens/young adults (I forget which) putting on a play for the 200th ep.

They just announced that season 15 (next season) will be the last.

I'll be sad. The show has never been bad and even its worst seasons (worst being relative to its best seasons) has managed to entertain and put out a number of good episodes and still remained entertaining.

It is funny though because I can remember way back in season 2 stressing out online in various forums with other fans over whether the show would be cancelled or not.